North Korea has nuclear missiles says Wash Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North Korea has nuclear missiles says Wash Post

"North Korea has successfully produced a miniaturized nuclear warhead that can fit inside its missiles, crossing a key threshold on the path to becoming a full-fledged nuclear power, U.S. intelligence officials have concluded in a confidential assessment."

What's our next move to keep Kim from pulling the trigger?

I think he is fixing to get hit hard. We and the S Koreans are doing war games south of them and China is doing the same in the north and east......

Comment

Hopefully the $1 billion in sanctions hits him hard.
      I found this even more disturbing
      Attached Files

Comment

Can we sit down with him and have a discussion like Hillary suggested?

Comment

Todays political class has no desire to do anything to the little fat boy. Trump and his team may want to take preventative action at some point but he will not get any support.
          I dont believe anything serious will take place until we have no choice and that only comes after he sets one of our cities on fire.
          Then Trump will be blamed for doing nothing to prevent it

Comment

This is not going to end well.... I'm just so glad Hillary and her cronies are not calling the shots..

It amazing that the few liberals that I communicate with, very few, are blaming this on Trump... It's incredible how stupid some people are...

Yea he built ICBM's and nuclear warheads in 9 months.. REALLY??
            Gullible would be a understatement..
            Last edited by PondPopper; 08-08-2017, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              This is not going to end well.... I'm just so glad Hillary and her cronies are not calling the shots..

It amazing that the few liberals that I communicate with, very few, are blaming this on Trump... It's incredible how stupid some people are...

Yea he built ICBM's and nuclear warheads in 9 months.. REALLY??
              Gullible would be a understatement..
              Fits perfectly on the other thread

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                Todays political class has no desire to do anything to the little fat boy. Trump and his team may want to take preventative action at some point but he will not get any support.
                I dont believe anything serious will take place until we have no choice and that only comes after he sets one of our cities on fire.
                Or be blamed for provoking.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                  Or be blamed for provoking.
                  I did see where some are already starting this talk.........fools,all
                  Of them

Comment

I'm surprised Japan hasn't already taken him out and declared that country the republic of Japan.

Comment

Maybe the fallout will make a colder winter, I bought some new gear.

Comment

Kinda off topic but does one of these media outlets look a little more biased than the others?

This one isn't going to have a peaceful ending...

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          He needs some "Fat Man" and "Little Boy" treatment.

Comment

If this is truly the case, we need to end it and end it now. If true, this cannot stand and an example needs to be made of Fatty.

Comment

Hey!!!! A Washington Post reporter broke this story? ??? [emoji33] Total liberal rag.......should we really trust the story??????[emoji102]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X