No announcement yet.

Texas Federation ASA Qualifier at Texins Archery Club May 21 & 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only thing I'd change is the constantly long shots all day. Mix the shots up. The same shot all day is not that exciting...however i did have fun and really liked the new range and from starting from scratch it looked pretty sweet!

Comment

Great shoot, my only complaint was that everything was basically max distance plus some. Did not need range finder or guess yardage you knew it was your max. Mix up the distances next time. As far as targets, these were the best quality targets shot at a qualifier so far in the East region, they were not all shot up and you did not have to guess where the lines were at when scoring. Shotguns did get annoying but that's just the way things roll. Overall nice set up and shoot.

Comment

Ive heard it was pretty long, too bad I missed this shoot.

Comment

There were shotguns shooting there! I had a good time shooting. Didn't feel good all day and led to poor shooting all day too. But I shot with 3 people I've never shot with and enjoyed the day with them.

Comment

Jayde really enjoyed shooting with ypu Casey
            Originally posted by splitbeam145 View Post
            There were shotguns shooting there! I had a good time shooting. Didn't feel good all day and led to poor shooting all day too. But I shot with 3 people I've never shot with and enjoyed the day with them.

Comment

I enjoyed shooting with him too. He's a great shot. Tell him I'm sorry I wasn't feeling great and not as enthusiatic as normally. Would love to shoot with you Brett sometimes.
              Good Luck next weekend!!

Comment

Hope you get to feeling better soon. He was disappointed in the language that one of the other shooters was using but he has had to put up with it at shoots before. I just wish people would listen to Mike Smith while he says the rules, he always says for everyone to use good language & sportsmanship .

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
                  Hope you get to feeling better soon. He was disappointed in the language that one of the other shooters was using but he has had to put up with it at shoots before. I just wish people would listen to Mike Smith while he says the rules, he always says for everyone to use good language & sportsmanship .
                  I totally agree with you Brett, as a matter of fact we shot right behind Jayde and his group and with about 2 targets to go 1 of the the guys shottin with them came up to us and apologized to us for some of the groups behavior

Comment

Working...
                  X