X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
    70, not sure what that means.

Comment

I failed miserably with a 26 score. What now?

Comment

Just wondering what the score would be if you check all the boxes?
        BRB

Comment

Well here are the results of checking all the boxes:

How Privileged Are You?

You live with 100 out of 100 points of privilege.

You're among the most privileged people in the world. We don't live in an ideal world, but you happened to be born an idiot This is not a bad thing, nor is it something to be ashamed of. It just means a lot of other people in the world are smarter than you and that's something you should always be aware of. Hey, the fact that you took the time and effort to check your privilege means that you're really really stupid and probably voted for Hillary.

Comment

I scored 50, is that good or bad? Why didnt it have any questions about military service? The way I see it if you have been shot at for the USA you aint privileged, you earned your "privileges".

Comment

Im not privileged

But I am very blessed....just like all other Americans

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                So because I've never been called a terrorist or raped....I'm privileged? LMFAO!

What kind of uber liberal phuck head developed that?!
                You have been called a terrorist by the democrat party and the media many times

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                  I scored 50, is that good or bad? Why didnt it have any questions about military service? The way I see it if you have been shot at for the USA you aint privileged, you earned your "privileges".
                  That's a good point but I think we all know why the people that created that quiz did not include military service. Heck in their mind that probably makes you privileged and ignorant.

Comment

Here is mine. Lots of the questions make no sense due to context. If they did not apply I did not check the box regardless of the context they were implying. So good thing Im a white males hetro with hetro married parents or I guess I would be a zero.

Thank god!! I am a victim!!! My status in this country has just been elevated. I will print this out and take it with me to any BLMs I come across so they know the struggle is real with me too
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                      What a gay quiz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Originally posted by flywise View Post
                      You have been called a terrorist by the democrat party and the media many times
                      And raped by politicians for years.

Comment

I'm just gonna put this right here. And BTW, I scored a 56.

A San Diego State University professor is under fire from the school’s college Republicans club over a quiz being given to students where they can obtain extra credit for determining their level of “white privilege”.

Comment

Working...
                        X