I sure miss Bill O'Reilly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sure miss Bill O'Reilly

I try to watch Tucker, but he is a snarky little twerp. He asks good questions but the way he goes about things sometimes doesn't get the point across. The liberals love to go against him, but at least when he hears BS coming out of there mouths he doesn't keep a straight face and let it pass- he either smiles or laughs out load and calls them on it.

I don't. I couldn't stand O'Reilly's smug arrogance and his "holier than thou" attitude. I can't stand it on the liberal side either. That being said, I watch almost no Fox News anymore. I find most of it nearly unwatchable these days.

Comment

Bill O'Reilly showed his true colors way too many times for me to be a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        Bill O'Reilly showed his true colors way too many times for me to be a fan.
        Yup....

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
          I don't. I couldn't stand O'Reilly's smug arrogance and his "holier than thou" attitude. I can't stand it on the liberal side either. That being said, I watch almost no Fox News anymore. I find most of it nearly unwatchable these days.
          Yes sir!

I do zero cable news anymore except occasionally I will watch Kennedy on FBN because she is hilarious, libertarian and fit as a fiddle.

The end for me was that article posted about six flags where they stated they caved into media criticism from FOX News about flying the flags.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
            I try to watch Tucker, but he is a snarky little twerp. He asks good questions but the way he goes about things sometimes doesn't get the point across. The liberals love to go against him, but at least when he hears BS coming out of there mouths he doesn't keep a straight face and let it pass- he either smiles or laughs out load and calls them on it.
            The first month of Tuckers show was amazing. It was an absolute blood bath. Tucker is a genius debater. He eviscerated the stupid liberals in a way no one else on that network could. But what ended up happening was they couldn't book anyone to debate as they knew it would not end well for them. So he now has to let them speak their peace a bit and I cant listen to those guys for more than 30 secs before wanting to throw myself through a glass window.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post

That's because O'Reilly's smug arrogance WAS Liberal arrogance.

Comment

I miss him, he was about the only truth teller on news

Comment

I just found "America One News" on d-tv. So far I like it ok. Doesn't seem to have the bias from either side. Time will tell.

Comment

I am actually a big fan of Tucker....some would say I have a bro crush on him. Like mentioned above after the first couple months no lefty's wanted to even try to debate him on the show so I guess Tucker had to ease up. He destroyed every libtard that came on that show though using only....facts and common sense. That is their kryptonite.

Comment

I don't miss Bill's bloviating at all. Hard to tell which side of the isle he was on sometimes. I think mainly he was about Bill O'Reilly. About the only thing I miss is his word for the day. Therefore all of you should not be pecksniffian.
                      I like tuning in to America One News lately just for diversion and left my ears quit ringing from Tucker ripping some lib apart which he does quite effectively. Ha makes it look almost too easy.
                      Last edited by muzzlebrake; 09-08-2017, 05:03 PM.

Comment

OT I don't know if I miss O'Reilly that much but I do believe Tucker needed a couple more years before getting this show.

Catherine Herridge is getting ready to come on right now with a discussion on Benghazi. She normally knows what she is talking about

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                          I don't miss Bill's bloviating at all. Hard to tell which side of the isle he was on sometimes. I think mainly he was about Bill O'Reilly. About the only thing I miss is his word for the day. Therefore all of you should not be pecksniffian.
                          I like tuning in to America One News lately just for diversion and left my ears quit ringing from Tucker ripping some lib apart which he does quite effectively. Ha makes it look almost too easy.
                          One time his word of the day was aisle

Comment

Working...
                          X