Remember Russia??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember Russia??

How very coincidental it is that the media, libs and other detractors dropped the "collusion" fight at precisely the same time. It just went away. Poof....gone. This was supposedly THE smoking gun which would sink Trump. They're not even trying to be discrete anymore. What does that say about the intellect of the voting populace who buy this crap?

They have moved on to Neo Nazis now. Not sure what the next directions will be.

It speaks volumes to answer your last question. The ignorant masses will be the downfall of this country and we are importing and creating them as fast as our elected officials and MSM can work it.

Comment

White Supremacist phrase of the month for now.

Comment

I don't know about y'all but I know a lot of people and have some "friends in low places" so to speak and I have never met a white supremacist. Forest friggin' Gump could see, Nazis are not goose-stepping through the streets of America. I know why the MSM is peddling this junk. It's death by a thousand cuts but what sort of person believes it and why?

Comment

I heard Rush say they other day, the more they dig the more they're finding Democrats and Russian collusion.

Comment

Wow, it amazingly reappears today.

Clinton jumps gun on special counsel probe, 'convinced' Trump team helped Russia meddle

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post

Clinton jumps gun on special counsel probe, 'convinced' Trump team helped Russia meddle
              http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ia-meddle.html
              This is what I was referring to. When I see her and see her saying something like that its just a symbol of the millions of ignorant morons that believe her. Anything she says they will believe it if its against "the other side". I am less upset by her and more so by the millions that buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                This is what I was referring to. When I see her and see her saying something like that its just a symbol of the millions of ignorant morons that believe her. Anything she says they will believe it if its against "the other side". I am less upset by her and more so by the millions that buy it.

All I know is the more she keeps sticking her nose out, the worse (I hope) things are going to get for her.

They are already sealing perjury charges against her attorneys who were accused of scrubbing her emails.

I agree that the real issue is the millions of morons who buy the s*** the left and MSM is constantly selling.

Comment

My wife has a friend that is a staunch Hilary supporter, even now. She is very intelligent and well educated but she is of the mind, all Republicans are evil and told me so. I tried to have two real conversations with her regarding Hilary Clinton but every d*mned time I nailed her on a hypocritical or incorrect point she was trying to make, she would just laugh. She finally said laughing, "It doesn't matter. As long as Republicans lose, her behavior is justified in my eyes." I said, "Clinton stranded 4 Americans and left them to die in Benghazi. What if that was your child who died in that hell hole?" She laughed hysterically. That's when I realized, the opposition is not playing the same game as the rest of us. To them, every interaction is a nuclear war.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                    White Supremacist phrase of the month for now.

Yes. It's all the rage. I saw that the SOuthern poverty law center published 30 hate groups located in Arkansas as if it was an epidemic of rascists starting another civil war. In reality, these were 30 social media sites that had all of the SAME members, with an average of 36 members each, ALL of whom were members of multiple groups. It looked good as a media story, but it failed to explain that it was in total less than 100 individuals total.

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ia-meddle.html
                      just trying to steer attention away from what is fixing to come down the road for her @$$.

Comment

Both BLM and the Muslim Brotherhood visited BHO, IN THE WHITEHOUSE. And no one bats an eye.

Trump wants to enforce the border and laws already on our books, and he is the reincarnation of Hitler.

It is amazing how much the media can control the ignant masses.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
                          Yes. It's all the rage. I saw that the SOuthern poverty law center published 30 hate groups located in Arkansas as if it was an epidemic of rascists starting another civil war. In reality, these were 30 social media sites that had all of the SAME members, with an average of 36 members each, ALL of whom were members of multiple groups. It looked good as a media story, but it failed to explain that it was in total less than 100 individuals total.
                          I wonder if they are on their own list? They should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                            I wonder if they are on their own list? They should be.

I agree. Liberals quote them as an "unbiased" source of statistics, when there is NOTHING unbiased about them. There are several Dr. Organizations labeled as hate groups, for the one reason...that they do not perform abortions.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
                              I agree. Liberals quote them as an "unbiased" source of statistics, when there is NOTHING unbiased about them. There are several Dr. Organizations labeled as hate groups, for the one reason...that they do not perform abortions.
                              Unless I'm thinking of the wrong group, they just got caught with overseas bank accounts with millions in them. Kind of a bit unusual for a “nonprofit” to have millions in off shore accounts.

Comment

Working...
                              X