Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is this allowed to happen by the Federal government?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is this allowed to happen by the Federal government?

If I decide that any particular law is one I don't agree with and refuse to follow then break that said law I would get arrested if caught. How can elected officials stand up and announce that they will not follow or enforce Federal laws and not get arrested. It's not like the Feds can't find Rahm Emmanuel or all of these other mayors that said they will not enforce immigration law.

And then arrest and indict a Sheriff for enforcing the laws they are ignoring.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
      And then arrest and indict a Sheriff for enforcing the laws they are ignoring.
      zacklee

Comment

Politics

Comment

Saying ima speed is not a crime.

Comment

Won't follow Federal law but you'd better give him his Federal money!!

Comment

When you get right down to it we are no longer a nation of laws where justice is blind.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                When you get right down to it we are no longer a nation of laws where justice is blind.

Only for the little people, not the ruling class. Or I should say only for the little US Citizen, not the ruling class.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post

Yes sir
                  There are at least a couple different sets of " justice under the law" in this country.
                  On one hand a sailor goes to prison for taking 6 selfies in a sub
                  On the other hand a sitting secretary of state sells access to the federal gov. And all the while breaks federal law by putting all Americas secrets on an illegal server. And has no chance at prison time.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    Yes sir
                    There are at least a couple different sets of " justice under the law" in this country.
                    On one hand a sailor goes to prison for taking 6 selfies in a sub
                    On the other hand a sitting secretary of state sells access to the federal gov. And all the while breaks federal law by putting all Americas secrets on an illegal server. And has no chance at prison time.

As long as half the population or more are willing to turn a blind eye to her actions and laud her as a Savior by voting for her for President, the felonies and Constitutional basta*dizing from the ruling class shall continue.

Comment

Working...
                    X