North Korea has nuclear missiles says Wash Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
    Rouhani said Iran could quickly resume its nuclear activities and increase its quantities of enriched uranium — a precursor to building a nuclear bomb — to levels higher than before the agreement.

“If they want to return to the previous position, definitely, not within a week or a month, but within hours or days, we will be back to a much more advanced stage than we were during our last negotiations,” the state IRNA news agency quoted Rouhani as saying.

Rouhani has staked his presidency on the nuclear deal, and won reelection this year in part because the agreement remains widely popular in Iran, even among anti-Western hard-liners who believe it averted a military confrontation with the U.S.

What do you know.

Iran is starting to rattle their nuclear saber now.

Glad the last president did so well negotiating that fiasco of a deal with them.

Comment

Originally posted by GTRH8R View Post
      Glad the last president did so well negotiating that fiasco of a deal with them.

He did a great job. Got exactly the outcome he wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We shook little Kims behind last night with some border bomb drops......

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          How so?

Comment

??? are you sure ... maybe bombing drills

Comment

Sounds like Kim tested an H bomb last night that set off a 6.3 earthquake.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
                Sounds like Kim tested an H bomb last night that set off a 6.3 earthquake.

H-bomb, that's so 1940's....

It's about to get real dicey. If I lived in SoKo, I'd sell e'rthing I had and get stateside quick

Comment

Originally posted by stykshooter View Post
                  ??? are you sure ... maybe bombing drills
                  Thats what I was referring to....some hardcore bombing drills.

Regarding the new H-bomb explosion ....thats some scary scat! Looking forward to seeing what trump has to say about it. Heard it pizzed off China.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                    He did a great job. Got exactly the outcome he wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Yes sir

Comment

Some things I've picked up from different news stories.
                      The bomb was supposedly 120 kilo tons.(8 times more powerful than the hiroshima bomb)

The blast could be felt in Russia and they are as pizzed as China!

China is seeing some nuclear fallout from the bomb.

Doesn't look to end well. I read that us, China, and Russia scrambled jets after the test. Maybe the positive is that China will take him out before we get in a war. Us, China, S Korea, and Japan I think called for an emergency meeting at tge UN.

Comment

Thats what I was referring to....some hardcore bombing drills.

Regarding the new H-bomb explosion ....thats some scary scat! Looking forward to seeing what trump has to say about it. Heard it pizzed off China.
                        Yep.....China will probably take the lead now. Then Russia. The nuclear fallout blew the wrong way.....lol.[emoji1]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          Yep.....China will probably take the lead now. Then Russia. The nuclear fallout blew the wrong way.....lol.[emoji1]

Well that worked out in our favor

Comment

Well that worked out in our favor
                            Exactly! !![emoji106]

Comment

Working...
                            X