Antifa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    So I posted this with a followup question....if they do become listed as a "terror group" and Soros still continues to fund then can we then take legal action against him?
    He lives in London and is a Hungarian citizen IIRC, ain't nobody touching him I can guarantee you that, dude has his fingers in a lot of pies.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
      He lives in London and is a Hungarian citizen IIRC, ain't nobody touching him I can guarantee you that, dude has his fingers in a lot of pies.
      George Soros (born August 12, 1930) is an international financier and con artist who bankrolled the presidential campaigns of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. He is the 19th richest person on the planet, and manages the funds of many other of the world's richest people. He is a naturalized American citizen, born in Hungary where he worked for the Nazis as a teenager, fingering and looting his compatriot Jews.[3] He is a leftist and elitist whose current net worth is estimated to be about $25 billion. He is considered by many to be a modern robber baron.[4] Calls for his arrest due to currency manipulation and other crimes have reverberated around the world.[5]

Comment

Learn something new every day

Comment

I wonder if anyone would put a bounty on his head? you know, on the sly side.

Comment

Working...
          X