Let's help Gander World fail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's help Gander World fail

Marcus Lemonis has no problem with some customers taking their RV and outdoor needs elsewhere. Close followers of NASCAR know Lemonis, CEO of Camping World, is a major player in the sport. His brand is the title sponsor of the truck racing series, while its subsidiary Overton’s has sponsored multiple races and cars this season. […]

NASCAR doesn't need Camping World or Gander. Good riddance.

Comment

Money talks good or bad, just the way it is! Either NASCAR will blink or Marcus Lemmis will...........so far NASCAR has twitched in the last 5 years or so. Stay tuned as Darlington and Richmond races are coming up soon.

Comment

I would think there's a line of sponsors waiting to take over

Comment

Bye Bye Gander World.

Comment

Haha. Those Nascar fans probably voted for and support Trump somewhere in the low 90 percentile. I thought Gander closed up shop anyhow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
              Haha. Those Nascar fans probably voted for and support Trump somewhere in the low 90 percentile. I thought Gander closed up shop anyhow.

Yep, I think it is only about camper world. I did not see gander mountain in that article.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Camper World owns what will become Gander World. I sent the CEO a note that he's an idiot and that sportsmen will make sure his new venture fails if he ****** them off

Comment

Probably NOT a wise business move on his part. As a stock holder, I'd be a little ticked to hear my CEO tell customers to shop elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                  X