Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canyon Lake LSBA Shoot

Anyone gonna be there tomorrow?

I'm thinking about it real hard. I was planning on going to the bastrop club shoot but may go to Canyon Lake instead. If we can get a small group up I am all for it. Are you going to make it?

Bisch

Comment

Yes I will be there along with my son. I'll be looking for you Bish.

Comment

I'll plan on it then. I'll try to get there a little after 8. The range is still in the same place on the ranch just across the river out of Sattler isn't it?

Bisch

Comment

Yes same as always. I'll probably get there about 8:30. I met you on the practice range at Vanderpool so I know what you look like. My son Denny has really bright red hair so you wont miss him.
          Dennis

Comment

Yessir, I do believe I remember meeting you too. I'll see y'all out at the range.

Any other trad shooter want to come too; well just meet us out there and join in. This shoot is a 9:00am shotgun start.

Bisch

Comment

Well we had a great time today.It was great to get to shoot with Bish. He had a little bit of JUJU on him from someone for a while but he finally shook it off and whipped up on me. My son brought his girlfriend Zoe along for her first 3d shoot. She shot surprisingly well for only shooting 20-30 shots ever with a bow. I wanted to sign her up but figured she wouldnt shoot much if any. She shot the whole course from the mens stake and only missed 7 or 8 targets even shot a 12 on a javi.
              Last edited by Bowhuntingobsession; 02-13-2013, 08:20 PM.

Comment

I had a goof time too, Dennis. I don't think Zoe was beleiving me when I was telling her she was doing well, but for a girl who had never shot before she did do real good. I hope to see you and your crew at Chester.

Bisch

Comment

Need to keep that girl shootin, sounds like she may be a natural. Glad y'all had fun and hope to see y'all in Chester in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Working...
                  X