Loaner Treestand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loaner Treestand

Looking to see if anyone has a tree stand I could borrow before I plunk down the cash on the wrong type. I don't know what type I want yet. Household6 said I should ask you guys about that. (She's awesome with ideas - that's why I married her.)

So if anyone has a freestanding they aren't using from October 3-6, I'd be much obliged.

I have an ameristep grizzly hang on stand that I wouldnt mind letting you use if you were in my neck of the woods

Comment

Aaah - I'm heading the other direction, but I'll be in Arlington the following weekend.

Comment

If I were closer have a ladder stand you could use

Comment

I have a brand new never used ameristep bonecollector lock on with rapid rails I'll sell ya if you want it! I can give you a great deal too.....bnib. pm me if interested. I have 3 available.

Comment

You just need it for a weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
              You just need it for a weekend?
              Yes. Just to see if that's the type I want to sink some money into.

Comment

If I were to only have (buy) one lock-on it would be a Gametamer style for sure and a ladderstick!

Comment

Well, I bit the bullet and bought a Gamewinner 17' tandem ladder stand. Really looking forward to next weekend.

Comment

Okay - now I need to go to academy and see what the return requirements are. Got down to my uncle's ranch and all he has are oaks and cedars. And god doesn't draw them straight. They are as crooked as Chicago politics.

Comment

Okay - Academy won't let me return this rig since it has been opened. So now I'm stuck with a tree stand and canopy that I am not gong to use. Heading to the classifieds with this...

Comment

Working...
                      X