Epstein Filthy Rich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epstein Filthy Rich

We watched the Epstein documentary on Netflix the last couple of nights...

What a freaking creep this guy was.....

Very good show with James Patterson as a main contributor who happened to be a neighbor.....

We all know he was murdered, he had dirt and blackmail on ex presidents, business tycoons, royalty, etc......

I really want to know the reason for his incredible sweetheart deal he received in 2005...unheard of for these type of crimes....

What did he have on Alex Acosta back then.....and why did Trump nominate him for Sec of Labor ( I assume he wasnt aware of his involvement)

I also want to know why over a year later and G Maxwell is not behind bars....something still stinks in this whole mess

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    \and why did Trump nominate him for Sec of Labor ( I assume he wasnt aware of his involvement)
    Why would you assume that but also assume that everyone else associated with him was dirty?

Comment

When you have that much information on the right people You have it made.
      Did they go into how he had so much wealth? Many people say there is no explanation for it, no paper trail. Blackmale can be lucrative apparently

Comment

I started watching it and turned it off,made me sick.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
          Why would you assume that but also assume that everyone else associated with him was dirty?
          Well because it was from 12 years before Trump was elected....I mean would you know who the US attorney was from 12 years ago....

I mean someone should of known...and he did go through a senate confirmation....surprised he made it through that....

G Maxwell is hiding in France, moving from place to place I read....

I didnt know that France has no extradition treaty with the US....that is surprising

Comment

Why is this investigation taking so long. Feds seized all kind of tapes, pictures, the guy had secret cameras all over the place. Somebody is protecting the big wigs who used the teens for sex, according to the girls. Lay everything out on the table and let the chips fall where they land. No one is above the LAW!

Comment

Originally posted by Rigging Cooks View Post
              Why is this investigation taking so long. Feds seized all kind of tapes, pictures, the guy had secret cameras all over the place. Somebody is protecting the big wigs who used the teens for sex, according to the girls. Lay everything out on the table and let the chips fall where they land. No one is above the LAW!
              If only that was true.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                If only that was true.
                exactly....

Rumors are that Oprah is involved.....wouldnt surprise me at all

I imagine some well named people.....Its pretty clear that Clinton was there 26 times....
                Even a worker for telecoms said he shook his hand on the island....

Why is the DOJ afraid to let the truth be exposed....

I really thought Barr was different

Comment

I thought it was awfully weird how his whole estate was moved to off shore accounts a couple days before he “passed”...

Comment

I imagine some well named people.....Its pretty clear that Clinton was there 26 times....
                    Even a worker for telecoms said he shook his hand on the island....

Why is the DOJ afraid to let the truth be exposed....
                    I think we can agree that Epstein has/had dirt on the high profile people that went to the island. And most likely played that dirt in 2005 to get off of some pretty serious crimes. (Per the movie they gave immunity to people not even named)

My question is who now has that dirt? And at what point is the dirt so bad that you cant let the public know about it because it will cause so much turmoil in the world.

I don't think he was murdered. I would imagine that he would of had system in place (dead mans switch) to release everything if he was ever killed.

Comment

3 bones in his neck were broke that Dr Baden said would nothave happened by hanging from a 5 foot bed....

Guards sleeping...cameras not working...falsifying records....

ummmmm....sorry...he was killed to shut him up

Comment

Satan incarnate.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

3 bones in his neck were broke that Dr Baden said would nothave happened by hanging from a 5 foot bed....

Guards sleeping...cameras not working...falsifying records....

ummmmm....sorry...he was killed to shut him up
                          If somebody had the ability/power/reach to murder him in one of the most secure prisons, when he was one of the most high profile prisoners, why didn't they do it back in 2005? Why not kill G Maxwell too? Why didn't they just stop that Netflix movie from coming out if they have so much power?

Comment

We watched the Epstein documentary on Netflix the last couple of nights...

What a freaking creep this guy was.....

Very good show with James Patterson as a main contributor who happened to be a neighbor.....

We all know he was murdered, he had dirt and blackmail on ex presidents, business tycoons, royalty, etc......

I really want to know the reason for his incredible sweetheart deal he received in 2005...unheard of for these type of crimes....

What did he have on Alex Acosta back then.....and why did Trump nominate him for Sec of Labor ( I assume he wasnt aware of his involvement)

I also want to know why over a year later and G Maxwell is not behind bars....something still stinks in this whole mess
                            ...and current president

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                              ...and current president
                              Pick and choose your narrative, The TBH political and current events way of information. Oh Barrett it was only once that he flew on dirtbags plane...

Comment

Working...
                              X