No announcement yet.

Fishing Advice In Bora Bora

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am very jealous of your trip minus the flight! Safe Travels!

Comment

trip details. please.

Comment

Originally posted by powderburner View Post
        trip details. please.
        The wife and I are traveling with two other couples. We fly a jumper plane to Papeete and fairy over to Moorea for 3 nights.
        Then to Raiarea to get the boat for 9 nights of sailing.
        Should be a good time with good friends.

Comment

Originally posted by DaDust View Post
          Thanks, we have La Tahaa on our agenda. Were you snorkeling or diving when you spear fished? Did you bring your own spear or did you rent one? That sounds like a blast.
          We were snorkeling with our own masks but we had a guide that provided the guns. La Tahaa is just so quiet and relaxing.
          Diving with sharks was also a lot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by DaDust View Post
            The wife and I are traveling with two other couples. We fly a jumper plane to Papeete and fairy over to Moorea for 3 nights.
            Then to Raiarea to get the boat for 9 nights of sailing.
            Should be a good time with good friends.
            Some really great restaurants along the road that circles Moorea also.

Comment

Sounds like a great trip!! Have fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                Some really great restaurants along the road that circles Moorea also.
                This, we had two we really liked. For lunch go to Snack Mahana, they have a local ceviche type dish made with tuna and Coconut milk, out of this world delicious. For dinner we liked Rudy’s, get the Parrot fish, can’t go wrong.

Comment

[QUOTE=JES;14943182]This, we had two we really liked. For lunch go to Snack Mahana, they have a local ceviche type dish made with tuna and Coconut milk, out of this world delicious. For dinner we liked Rudy’s, get the Parrot fish, can’t go wrong.

Ceviche is one of my favorites. Thank for the heads up. Never had parrot fish. I will have to give it a try.

Comment

Working...
                  X