Quatro B reviews?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quatro B reviews?

I'm looking at booking a trip to Quatro B what are yalls experiences with this ranch?

Go you will have a good time.i have been 3 times Carlos is a good guy he will take care of you.i should be heading there now i had this weekend booked BUT unfortunately Hurricane Issac has caused me to have to reschedule to a later date. there are some pretty good success stories on here about the Quatro B.

Comment

ya... just hit the SEARCH button in the upper right area, and do a search for quatro b. A good number of reviews. - c

Comment

Great setup! You will not be disappointed unless you decide to sleep in. I have been there three times in the last 5 months. All good.

Comment

Our experience was great search CDC.. Lots of animals, gotta put time in the stand, listen to Carlos and Ted don't go left when they say right. Oh and Yeah listen to Ted when he tells you how to get up in the stand so you can get yourself down...

Comment

this place is awsome ted and carlos treat you like family i went and harvested my first blackbuck and it was a blast

Comment

All I can say is GO!! I've only been one time and I'm hooked. Got next trip already booked for January. This place is awesome. Ted and Carlos are great. I felt like family before I left.

Comment

Worst paid hunt I have ever been on

Comment

Originally posted by Phdan View Post
                  More details? I am about ready to book a trip with some buddies at the quatro b. Was your trip recent? Some mabny good reviews, what went wrong on yours?

Comment

Originally posted by Bear95 View Post
                    I'm looking at booking a trip to Quatro B what are yalls experiences with this ranch?
                    Been there 3 times and will be there again this November......enough said! GO

Comment

went to Quatro B last fall, going back at end of October. Lots of game. Carlos excellent guide.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. The first two times I went it was really good. Then it kinda went down hill. Then some buddies wanted to go so I gave them onerous try. It was a goo hunt and there were a lot of animals.

Comment

Subscribed.... We're also looking at booking a hunt here around February. Has anyone hunted whitetail here?

Comment

I too am curious when you went. A buddy of mine and I went earlier this summer. We met Ruben finishing one of his hunts and only Carlos was there at the time. Ted had not joined the staff. We all had a great time, harvested several animals and really enjoyed the place. Great hunting, good prices.

Now in between the hunts, Carlos did mention that prior to his getting there that hunters were having bad experiences with the guide at the time but I feel Doug (owner) has addressed this buy hiring Carlos and from the GS people seem to like Ted too.

Each person out there has the right to their opinion and no I did not participate in your hunt, but based on my hunting experience at the Quatro B, I'll be going back!!!

Comment

I've been playing email tag with Doug wanting to come down the week of 17th...need more people than just me so someone jump out there and go same time!

Comment

Working...
                              X