• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peyton View Post
    They don't drive Nissan Titans either [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton View Post
      So sorry, didn't know you were such a bad ***.
      Not a ******.....just a realist.

Seen a lot more 3/4 and 1 ton trucks that also never get used for what a truck is meant to be used for. Tons of money in a truck and it never leaves the asphalt or pulls a trailer. Meanwhile the farmer, that actually needs that same truck, can't afford it.

Comment

John Hennessey did a review on the 2017 Raptor.

Zerin Dube from SpeedSportLife.com and John Hennessey review the 2017 Ford Raptor F-150 pick-up truck. Part 1 is the chassis dyno testing & results. Check ...

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhica View Post
          John Hennessey did a review on the 2017 Raptor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aECBmESrTlY

John Hennessy is a piece of ****

Comment

Originally posted by SneakyPhil View Post
            Is she single?
            x2

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
              John Hennessy is a piece of ****

Don't hold back!! HA!! I saw this on my youtube feed and watched it a few weeks back. I was impressed with the numbers as far as the HP/Torque for a V6. As for John, I've only met him a few times out at coffee and cars in Houston. So I can't vouch for his personality. I have a friend that does all his photo/videography.

Comment

I'm not much of a Ford guy. But, I'd love to have a Raptor. I wouldn't use its capabilities, but I'd have a nice truck.

Comment

Originally posted by RogueSamurai View Post
                  Wrote a chapter in my book about profiling based on the car.

Tell you what. I'll leave well enough alone....but count the real actual working farmers/ranchers/cowboys, I mean the real ones, not the ones parked at Cavendars, that would drive a raptor to work in, build fence, gather cattle etc with.
                  Then count the millennials that would go out of their mind if they put a scratch on their lifted, lit up, gloss painted with RAPTOR down the side of it, truck.
                  Also, check for age, maturity level etc. See also: ask a woman over 35 who she thinks would drive a raptor.
                  Close-minded much????

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                    Where did you get this demo information?

I only know a few Raptor owners, and none of them fit your "profile".

Same here

Comment

My buddy has a Raptor. That thing'll pass everything but a gas station!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2017 Ford Raptor

I've already lifted two of them. They are nice trucks. But I still like the tundra mid travel kits better.

Comment

Seen a lot more 3/4 and 1 ton trucks that also never get used for what a truck is meant to be used for. Tons of money in a truck and it never leaves the asphalt or pulls a trailer. Meanwhile the farmer, that actually needs that same truck, can't afford it.
                          Sounds like they need to be better with money then

Plenty of farmers and ranchers I know personally have a work truck and a nice jacked up truck they won't let get a scratch on it.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                            Sounds like they need to be better with money then

Plenty of farmers and ranchers I know personally have a work truck and a nice jacked up truck they won't let get a scratch on it.

A good many of em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

why would you care about what other people use their vehicles for? if they wanted to use it as a paper weight how does that affect you?

Comment

This new Raptor is a really fine truck & Ford deserves kudos...just a shame the Dealers feel they have to pad over sticker, but if buyers are going to pay it??

I can tell you that the new 10 speed auto they co-developed with GM is one bad arse transmission!! I have a similar one in mine as they launched in the raptor & zl1. Super impressive & will soon see it across both their lines, but obviously tweaked for the individual vehicle/application.

Comment

Working...
                                X