Aol.mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
    I can still hear all the weird robot noises coming out of the computer when trying to log it to AOL. Had no idea it still even existed.
    You’ve got mail

Comment

[QUOTE=Chew;15168978]I've got some bad news Lip. It ain't the aol.com email that they are looking at.]

Quite a bit more gray now.

We need to get together for lunch one day soon.

Comment

[quote=Lip;15168989]
        Originally posted by Chew View Post
        I've got some bad news Lip. It ain't the aol.com email that they are looking at.]

Quite a bit more gray now.

We need to get together for lunch one day soon.
        Hit me up. Would love to catch up. You living in the pineywoods or East side of H-Town?

Comment

[quote=Chew;15168995]
          Originally posted by Lip View Post

Hit me up. Would love to catch up. You living in the pineywoods or East side of H-Town?
          We live on the Northwest side of Houston now and we're up in Deep East Texas about every other weekend for several days. You still in Kingwood?

Comment

[quote=Lip;15168999]

We live on the Northwest side of Houston now and we're up in Deep East Texas about every other weekend for several days. You still in Kingwood?
            Yessir. Most weekends at our place in Centerville. Will be moving there in 2 years and 4 months...but who's counting?

Comment

[quote=Chew;15169001]
              Originally posted by Lip View Post

Yessir. Most weekends at our place in Centerville. Will be moving there in 2 years and 4 months...but who's counting?
              We have too many grandkids here to move but we spend a lot of time at the farm with the grandkids.

Comment

[quote=Lip;15169002]

We have too many grandkids here to move but we spend a lot of time at the farm with the grandkids.
                That's great! We are up to 7 now. They are awesome! Here's a few short videos from taking two of the oldest up to Centerville.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfRqTRj3oRc"]Grandsons enjoying the spring fed creek - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Awesome! We have 8 and currently keep two of them Tuesday and Wednesday every week. Just finished building a bunkroom so we can sleep 17 in beds at the farm.

Comment

Working...
                  X