#2 doe snufferized!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#2 doe snufferized!!

Got this one this morning. I was awakened from my stand nap about 8:30 by the sound of crunchin' corn. When my eyes finally focus on what was there (two does) I slowly stood up and got the bow off the hook. There for a bit I thought she might have heard me the way she threw her head up but now in hindsight, I think she was looking under me. Anyway, she put her head back down for a last bite of corn as I come to full draw an anchor. Little did she know it was going to be her last. I settle the pin where I feel it should be to transverse her chest cavity and touch off the release. I don't know it arrows make more noise when shot in close relations to trees or you can just hear them better but as it passed in between them, bout a foot apart, it gave an evil hiss. She wheeled and tried to spin away from the noise but it was to late, the razor sharp snuffer ss had done buried itself deep into the vitals.

As you can see the entry caught her right about the last rib and come through the offside shoulder for an exit. It wasn't a complete pass through but got full penetration. Must have hit good solid bone in the offside shoulder cause the tip of the broadhead is flatten a smidge, bent the ferrule and busted a weld. Either way I'm happy. Now onto the cull bucks

It was around a 25-28yd shot and a 75yd ish blood trail, which happen to end about 40yd from my truck
    Attached Files

congrats on the slick head

Comment

Congrats! Good mature doe right there.

Comment

Nice Kill!

cricman

Comment

Congrats Brother!!!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Darn it - I had to mow the grass this morning

Congrats...

Comment

Great job - she'll cook up tasty.

Comment

congrats bro

Comment

Great slickhead

Comment

Congratulations...

Comment

nice....she almost went and put herself in the truck for u, u can't beat that

Comment

Nice job, good doe.

Comment

Working...
                              X