No announcement yet.

Biggest Buck To Date!!! Hays County!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on your biggest to date, good deer to take.

Comment

Nice. My front yard sure don't grow em that big.

Comment

congrats

Comment

WOW that is a nice deer. Looks just like the one on our trail cam in Wimberly. LOL> just kidding we are down the road in Fisher actually. Nice buck

Comment

Thanks guys and gals! This buck I harvested, I saw for the first time on my trail cam that morning when I pulled my card and then I harvested him that evening. I have two others who are bigger but can't seem to cross paths with them. I am going after them again in the a.m. If I do not get them no big deal I am blessed with this beautiful deer and have a couple of does that I have already taken this season.

Here's a recap of pics from the past two weeks with pics from a trip to Port O'Connor we also took a week ago mixed in.

The two bucks I am after will be at the bottom. The biggest one I have not seen even on my camera in 3 1/2 weeks I am thinking he has been killed. The smaller one I have been seeing regular on my camera recently but have not seen him in the preseason just the past week and a half.

The video is the next biggest 8 point I am after. I have not seen the big 9 point in my trail cam pic. below.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
            I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO
            Attached Files

Comment

Nice Hays Buck!
              Congrats!

Comment

Working...
              X