Leupold Vx 3i...Who has one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leupold Vx 3i...Who has one?

Bought a Leupold vx 3i cds in 4.5x14x40and mounted it on my Tikka t3 superlite. Great scope just don't feel like a get to much field of view. Anybody else own this same model, and how do you like it so far?

I’ve got the 6.5-20 on my .308 and love it. I also have the 4.5-14 sitting in the safe, waiting on my 6.5-.284 to get back from paint. Did you get the 30mm tube and 50mm obj lense?

Comment

I have one with the 30mm tube and 50mm objective. 4.5-14x

I’m very pleased with it!

Comment

I have 3 VX-3i LRP and several VX-3’s and field of view is good on all of them

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
          I have 3 VX-3i LRP and several VX-3’s and field of view is good on all of them
          I know you like that LRP. I found them for $700 no tax and free shipping. Just thought I’d pass it along.

Comment

I have one in 3.5x10 and I love it. Recently put it on my new x-bolt 30-06. Just need to order the CDS.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
              I know you like that LRP. I found them for $700 no tax and free shipping. Just thought I’d pass it along.

That's a good deal!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                That's a good deal!
                It is. I got my VX-5 for the same price

Comment

Have a vx3i 3.5x10 on my creedmoor. Love it. Tons of light and everything looks amazing to me. I'd buy again.

Comment

I bought one last year. We moved and I can"t find it. So it's not a very clear field of view

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanm View Post
                      I have one in 3.5x10 and I love it. Recently put it on my new x-bolt 30-06. Just need to order the CDS.
                      Same but on my 270. No complaints

Comment

Working...
                      X