I guess i'm official...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess i'm official...

Ok guys, no mind bogglin' nuggets of wisdom here, just kinda proud that I can actually "start" my own thread ! Maybe just a little "mini-bio" ; been bowhuntin' "only" for 34 years, always bowfished spring/summer with my recurve , could always hit fish, but when I would say "I'm gonna deer/hog hunt this year with my recurve/longbow" , set up to shoot huntin' arras, then I would stink it up! Could hit a gar smaller than snuff can on the move, but can't hit a paper plate at 10 yds ! This went on off/on for several years ; try to shoot the longbow before deer season, can't hit jack, oh well, hunt again this year with the compound. Finally, 6 years ago, was at it again, and outta the blue started drillin' a milk cap in the center of my target! Do'nt really know how "it" happened, divine intervention, planetary alignment, or the red beans n corn bread I had for supper, but it did, and I aint looked back! Sure, I have my " days" just like we all do, when I cant hit the paper plate at 10 yds, much less the "milk cap" on it, but I think thats what makes it so much sweeter when you are "on" , and you know it was a good shot as soon as that string leaves your fingers! And I know yall know what I'm talkin about ! God Bless, Rusty. Pologize once again bout the sidewinder avatar pic, techno aint my strong suit! Sorry also bout the short novel !

Welcome spidermonkey!

Comment

Yeah, thanks Mexico. The only way I could post before was to put somethin on somebody elses post, but I guess I was still to new to "start" my own ! Sorry to any of yall I may have side- tracked by doin that, definately not a puter wiz...

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Howdy Welcome.

Comment

Haha. Im in the same boat right now being a noob……...

Comment

Welcome brother

Comment

Welcome spidermonkey!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome spidermonkey!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Bisch

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to TBH. You'll love it here!! NE Texas Huh? What county?

Comment

Welcome to the Fire. Good Peeps around here.

Comment

Working...
                              X