Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like his shows!

Comment

I heard that when he was young and fishing on tour he was winning all kinds of tournaments. People say he coulda been one of the best ever. But Hank said his boys starting growing up and one week when he was pulling out headed to his next tourney his boys were in the yard waving goodbye. He looked at his boys and thought to himself what the heck am I doing, Im missing out on my family growing up. Said he gave it all up to stay around his boys. The TV shows took off from there. Seems like a great guy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

He's always had these episodes about family gatherings and fishing together. Sounds like a really good man. Love his shows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good ole Hank Parker!

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
          I killed my first and biggest buck with one but after I lost my buck last year with them, I'm looking at other alternatives. Probably gonna stick with Ramcats.
          And before any snarky comments are made, the shot was high shoulder with no pass through and NO blood trail. Buck survived shot, but I still don't know how! Only explanation was he exhaled at the moment of arrow release, causing his lungs to collapse just enough for the BH pass by.. Still hot about it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lungs don't collapse or detach from the top of the chest cavity. They inflate and deflate side to side staying in the same position. There is no void.

Comment

That would have been a fun ride sitting by Hank, glad you had the opportunity!

Comment

I like Hank

Comment

I just really like the way he says "Hobie" on his fishing shows.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  thats great
                  X2

Comment

I don't find any of this surprising. I enjoy his shows too. His carrying on about the c'mere deer cracks me up.

Comment

Working...
                    X