• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God bless!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Thank you so much for your prayers. We just got back from the hospital, they have my niece on life support. It was really hard to see her hook up to all those machines. She's just 15 yrs old she just a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          Lord we are sometimes confounded and lost as to why some things happen, and this is especially true when it involves one of the young ones Lord. We here do not know what it is that You need this precious child for in Your Kingdom, but we who know You Lord, know that all things work together for the good to those who are called according to Your purpose. Lord even though we know that You cannot do evil, we also know that Satan is constantly on the prowl seeking who he may devour. We ask You Lord to give this family the strength to endure this terrible tragedy and to be drawn together and to You Lord for comfort and the Hope that one day they will see their loved one in their glorious renewed body where there is no pain, no sorrow, no illness, but only perfect harmony in Worship of You and With You. Until that day Lord, comfort them and keep their faith strong whatever the outcome may be. If it be Your will Lord, we KNOW you can heal this young lady, but if You do something else with this one, Praise Be To You for her. We ask you Lord to work Your perfect plan in this family's life now in the all powerful name of Your Son Jesus we ask and pray, Amen.

Man, it hurts so bad to hear of this sort of thing especially when it involves the young ones... Sure is going to be one of my questions I'll ask Him when I see Him in that Day... Why Lord, Why.

Thank you SaltwaterSlick for that awesome prayer.

Comment

May God comfort all; prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

So sorry to hear!! Heartbreaking!! Prayers sent for your family!

Comment

Prayers sent up!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent for peace, comfort, and understanding for all.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

oh man, I can't even imagine... I'm so sorry... prayers sent...

Comment

May the lord ease your pains and heal the ill.

Comment

Working...
                                X