X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Native American Heritage?

Bald Eagle heritage?
    Attached Files

And its 1/1024th, "Entire American Indian" heritage. They had to go all the way down to South America to get her percentage that high.

And she thinks its a win

Comment

Barak Obama has more native american heritage than that crazy biatchi!

Comment

I heard she was turned away from a restaurant last night in Boston...........

She didn't have a reservation

Comment

So is President Trump going to make that donation?

Comment

He should donate 1/2024.

But he did get a refund from a P star!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
              There's a better chance of you voting Republican, than DJT donating on that BS test!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                There's a better chance of you voting Republican, than DJT donating on that BS test!
                I'm voting for Cruz ... Just like I did in the Primary. Meanie head

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                  I honestly dont really know what the bet was, but do you think he should?

I mean, the actual tribe that she claimed, doesnt want anything to do with her. She is at best 1/64 (1.5625%) and that is when they include South America.

I see this as a win for Trump.

#morewinning
                  Attached Files

Comment

I thought Trump said he would donate a million if she took a DNA test and it proves she is an Indian. Doesn't seem like that happened

Comment

What's up with all these Fake people in the news lately.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                        I thought Trump said he would donate a million if she took a DNA test and it proves she is an Indian. Doesn't seem like that happened
                        As soon as she gets her tribal number and headrights......he'll get to writing that check
                        Last edited by Traildust; 10-16-2018, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                          The test actually proved she has less of a Native American bloodline than the average American of European descent.

Comment

Geneticists have come up with a variety of ways of calculating the percentages, which give different impressions about how similar chimpanzees and humans are. The 1.2% chimp-human distinction, for example, involves a measurement of only substitutions in the base building blocks of those genes that chimpanzees and humans share. A comparison of the entire genome, however, indicates that segments of DNA have also been deleted, duplicated over and over, or inserted from one part of the genome into another. When these differences are counted, there is an additional 4 to 5% distinction between the human and chimpanzee genomes.

I am not a super smart man. But the way that I read this, is that I am more closely related to a chimp, than Senorita Warren is to an Indian (and that is when you lower the bar to encompass all of the America's Indians)

And she volunteered this information, while spiking the proverbial ball in the end zone, right before midterms

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                              I honestly dont really know what the bet was, but do you think he should?

I mean, the actual tribe that she claimed, doesnt want anything to do with her. She is at best 1/64 (1.5625%) and that is when they include South America.

I see this as a win for Trump.

#morewinning
                              Haha - of course you do

Comment

Working...
                              X