Bowtech 350

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bowtech 350

I shoot a bowtech 350 70lbs 28" draw. I shot it yesterday and when i released the string hit my hand. Dont know how this could have happened or if it is ok to shoot. Anybody ever heard of this.

yep.. i have heard of on at least 4 to 6 occasions of strings coming off the cams mid-pull and slapping the hunter or shooter.. I was at a bowshop just the other day and heard a guy complaining about his Assassin - I had one in my hand testing it out.. i put the thing back.. I have not heard of this in great frequency on Diamond, however i have heard of it at least once.. Don't know much else, but i have seen on here as well.

In my opinion - i would take it back or dig deeper into the issue - was it straight from factory or did you just restring etc.. really dig retrace the steps of where the bow has been, unless it is new

My humber opinion

Comment

Did the string come off one of the cams??
      I'm not sure of the brace height on that bow, but could it have possibly been your d-loop? Maybe a loose vane on the arrow? Where did the arrow hit....was arrow flight normal?

Comment

No the string didn't come off the cam. the brace ht. is 6". the arrow hit good. There is even a mark on the wrist strap where it hit.

Comment

Working...
        X