Elite shooters...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elite shooters...

Do you use the factory grip or an aftermarket. I just ordered a gripwerks one piece tiger maple grip for my judge. I have always prefered the one piece over side plates. Anyone else?

This pic is from the gripwerks site...

Let's do work son!!
    Attached Files

Beautiful grip there! On my Judge, I've gotten so used to side plates now, and thin grips, I had to go get the Focus grips for a couple of old M bows I've got .

Comment

I much prefer sideplates, the thinner the grip the better for me
      nice looking grip

Comment

I have torqueless grips on my Z-28

Attached Files

Comment

Just the side plates for me

Comment

I have always shot the sideplates, but am gonna try a 1 piece grip pretty soon.

Elite is developing their own 1 piece grip and have stated they should start hitting dealers in December. Gonna fit all of the bows, so that is a huge plus.

Comment

Very good to know Joe! Thanks!

Comment

Side plates here.

Comment

I generally take my grips off completely but my new z7 xtreme tact has the focus grip on it and really like it.... They say thin grip= less torque

Comment

yeah, i've hard the more grip you have on it, you are more prone to torque. It honestly took a while for me to get used to my judge, but i don't mind it now and i seem to be torqeless...

Comment

got the stock wood side plates.. I shoot with an anchorsight so torquing is not a problem.

Comment

Side plates here as well. But that Tiger Maple is some nice looking wood.

Comment

Side plates, but I will try one of the new 1 piece grips from Elite....just like experimenting. That tiger maple grip is beautiful though, post some pics once its installed. Did they give you a lead time?

Comment

Always shot the factory sideplates but interested to try out the new one piece Elite is coming out with.

Comment

Originally posted by on-a-mission View Post
                              I have torqueless grips on my Z-28

http://www.torqueless.com/category_s/81.htm
                              Is that a low wrist?? I think I am about to order a Torqueless, but I want the medium wrist.

Wish I could try them both out before spending the cash.

Comment

Working...
                              X