Anyone using the new Under Armour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone using the new Under Armour?

Was at Cabela's this week and checked out UA's new line. Some of their stuff seems to be designed really well. The quality looked good, and price wasn't too bad. Is anyone wearing their gear this year and opinions?

What's new about it? Would like to know as I love UA!

Comment

Seems like they have expanded to some heavier clothing.

Comment

They have added hunting boots and such. I'd like to try a pair but they are very narrow.

"Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago."

Comment

I love Under Armour's hunting line and have never had a single complaint. I would like to try their new boots but they're just too expensive.

Comment

UA gear is ridiculous expensive, but worth every penny if that makes any sense.

I just ordered a load of stuff that fedex should be dropping off today or tomorrow....my wife and I are having Christmas when we open those boxes...lol

I will let you know what I think when I get my hands on the stuff I just ordered

Comment

I'm ordering so stuff this season. Hope it cuts down on all the clothes I have to wear

Comment

Originally posted by chriscarnes View Post
                I love Under Armour's hunting line and have never had a single complaint. I would like to try their new boots but they're just too expensive.
                My lovely girlfriend bought me a pair of ridge reapers... Amazing !

Comment

Price! I'll keep paying Wal Mart prices!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X