Feedback desired- Anyone shooting a Hoyt Carbon Element

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feedback desired- Anyone shooting a Hoyt Carbon Element

I am hoping one of you has heard of, or preferrably not, negative or positive feedback on the 2011 HOYT Carbon Element.. I shot it for the first time the other day and HOLY COW it is nice.. I have been looking for "that feel", and this is it man.. However, i called a couple of people including some dealers and they say that some of the carbon or the riser itself, which is carbon began to separate and or crack due to stress. I am looking for anyone who has heard the same for the year model referenced.. I have heard that about previous attempts by others with Carbon, however not this one.. i have searched and searched.. cant find a freakin thing that suggests this, however this guy also said that even though HOYT was presented with this situation, they weren't going to do anything about it. Kind of makes me think twice about a HOYT if that's the way they are going to do their loyal customers.. I am HOYT guy now - I have the ALPHA MAX in the classifieds.. love it, but the feel is just not there..
    It is a clean toss up between the DXT and the Carbon Element.

Love to hear about anyone who has heard GOOD OR BAD on teh element

Thanks

I haven't heard of this bow cracking and I don't believe that Hoyt would not do anything about it if it were true. Hoyt isn't a run of the mill bow manufacturer , they have been around way too long and are one of the top bow manufacturers out there. They have a great reputation when it comes to customer service. The carbon riser may make a noise like a creaking sound, but I haven't heard of it actually cracking. Good luck in your decision.

Comment

Working...
    X