Perfect timing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect timing

Never fails, come home from a weekend of hunting and a cold front rolls in LOL. I’m gonna have to start working for myself so I can hunt when I please[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
    Never fails, come home from a weekend of hunting and a cold front rolls in LOL. I’m gonna have to start working for myself so I can hunt when I please[emoji23]

That's about the scope of it.

Comment

Or retire!

Comment

Uhhhhhh.....got some news for ya......be careful what you wish for!

Comment

I work 28 days on 28 off, sure do love the mid week hunting and fishing and I stay home on the weekends. The other 28 days are not so exciting.

Comment

Yea, owning my own business, instead of 1 boss, I have around 40 every month.

Comment

Originally posted by Clint View Post
              Yea, owning my own business, instead of 1 boss, I have around 40 every month.

Depending on what you do though and where you’ve positioned yourself, you have the ability to work as little or as much as you’d like. I say this because I have a friend who owns a septic service and at times he works maybe 5 hr days and sometimes works around the clock. Beats the hell out of working when you’re told to

Comment

Go figure

Comment

When I was an accountant and working for a firm in downtown Dallas, every spring I'd watch cold fronts roll in on Friday and by Tuesday, the weather was perfect. So, I bought a fishing lodge on Lake Fork. (and I haven't fished a lot since. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                    Uhhhhhh.....got some news for ya......be careful what you wish for!
                    Yeah what he said!

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
                      When I was an accountant and working for a firm in downtown Dallas, every spring I'd watch cold fronts roll in on Friday and by Tuesday, the weather was perfect. So, I bought a fishing lodge on Lake Fork. (and I haven't fished a lot since. lol
                      Was planning to fish this past spring on Lake Fork with a Constable buddy but a dang cold front moved in early that Saturday morning. Canceled the outing. Never got to reschedule.

Comment

Working...
                      X