No announcement yet.

trump vs nfl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all need to put xbowhunter...err deerghostspeaks on your ignore list.

Comment

trump vs nfl

Where has anyone had their first amendment right violated in this? Everyone can tell them to shut up and take their protest of the flag away from sports. That has nothing to do with the first amendment

Comment

Frankly I don't give a rat's anus about their First Amendment Rights... I ain't gonna spend my time and money to watch them disrespect the Flag... Period

By the way.... I got that right

Comment

Originally posted by DeerGhostSpeaks View Post
          Ofcourse not, no one is gonna say that. That is pretty much the elephant in the room that no one wants to point at. Perhaps by calling yourself a consumer and saying "we don't have to listen to it" is exactly how you say they shouldn't be able to. Perhaps By saying you agree with trump that they should be fired(*even though it's not his place to say<----that's the disclaimer) is exactly how you say they shouldn't be able to. Or maybe when you say "I'm not watching NFL anymore" yeah you're a consumer, but all of the sudden the players trying to make a statement that ****** you off outweighs your supposed love for the game. Look at the comment right above yours it says right there,"......they should leave."
          The actions are saying what you don't want to, you're just splitting hairs now to stay politically correct to the 1st amendment. Splitting them every which way so you don't have to say what everyone wants to.
          And name calling like "Dim" just devalues Your argument By showing it needs the support of and backing of immaturity.

You're not even good at putting words in my mouth. That's why I said you are dim, not because I need affirmation; facts do that for me. I understand you're just stirring the pot but dang dude, at least be good at it.

For anyone whom may agree with you, I will humor them and respond this one time to your trolling:

I don't care what these players do. They can play in Che Guevera uniforms and scream "Black Power" after every tackle. They have that Right. I also have the Right to watch 'Cheers' reruns while they're doing it. Nothing in the First Amendment requires me to be a captive audience to their shenanigans. They are free to express and speak until their dying breath and I don't care. You do what you please and that too will not affect me. So, next time you want to put words in my mouth, do a better job. Next time you want to stir the pot, bring a bigger spoon because you are over your skis here, Bubba. Oops...I mean, Xbowhunter.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
            Perhaps you're having difficulties comprehending the difference in the Right of free speech and the tolerance thereof. I haven't read one post in ALL the post on TBH about this matter that said these pi*s ants don't have the Right to protest. The consensus is, we as consumers don't have to listen to it. We absolutely do not and the reasons cited time and again has been the lack of respect shown to the Country and its veterans. They are distinctly separate issues and conflating the two makes you appear dim.
            I don't think you understand. THEY have the right to do whatever they want or feel like doing (right or wrong), YOU are a racist pig if you say what you think(without even doing anything).

Comment

All this talk about "rights"

Do people in the Olympics have the right to kneel when on the podium?

Comment

The first amendment doesn't guarantee anyone's rights to say what they want when they want. It guarantees the government can't make any laws abridging it, that is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                  Frankly I don't give a rat's anus about their First Amendment Rights... I ain't gonna spend my time and money to watch them disrespect the Flag... Period

By the way.... I got that right

This. People have lost sight of the fact that Constitution limits the powers of Government, not the citizenry.

Your "rights" are trumped when you enter someone else's private property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

RiverRat you shoot the 10 ring! A bullseye for you. MASTERS I love the pic of the old bag holding the president shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
                      The first amendment doesn't guarantee anyone's rights to say what they want when they want. It guarantees the government can't make any laws abridging it, that is all.
                      Civics 1301, thank you!!!

Too bad the media does not get this. This is absolutely not a 1st amendment issue. Nothing to do with it.

Comment

The libs know it isn't about Rights as well as we do. However, they aren't being listened to doing it their way so, they have to cry "my Right have been violated!" just to get attention. Liberals have a child's temperament and they should be treated as such.

Comment

Originally posted by DeerGhostSpeaks View Post
                          as you can read in the picture Donald trump was just about born with a championship belt already around his waist that his dad buckled.
                          Donnie took a few million and turned it into a few billion. Do the math, that is a huge (yuge) percentage gain and impressive no matter what he started with. But I didnt think you cared about money versus effort?

That is like discounting Clay Mathews making it to the NFL because his dad and bro were both NFL players, along with his granddad. Oh he inherited good genes, I mean you cant "practice" 6'3", 250 lb, 4.5 forty speed.

The graph isnt working but if you want to look up DJT's $3,500,000,000

What’s Donald Trump really worth? People have been asking the question for decades, though never with as much urgency as they are today.
                          Last edited by batmaninja; 09-27-2017, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                            Perhaps you're having difficulties comprehending the difference in the Right of free speech and the tolerance thereof. I haven't read one post in ALL the post on TBH about this matter that said these pi*s ants don't have the Right to protest. The consensus is, we as consumers don't have to listen to it. We absolutely do not and the reasons cited time and again has been the lack of respect shown to the Country and its veterans. They are distinctly separate issues and conflating the two makes you appear dim.
                            Be honest.
                            How much cash did you give the NFL each year over the last five years?

I don't think you bought a 50 person box suite at Reliant those years and kept the bubbly flowing for your guests.
                            So the NFL isn't too concerned

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                              Be honest.

How much cash did you give the NFL each year over the last five years?

I don't think you bought a 50 person box suite at Reliant those years and kept the bubbly flowing for your guests.

So the NFL isn't too concerned

Power is in numbers, and that's the common people that buy regular ol tickets or watch every game on tv and buy the merchandise. It's not the select few that bought a 50 person box suite at Reliant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

NFL fans are the deplorables. Trump knows it. The nfl and certainly the players are to stupid to know it. That is why ratings are down. I don't get to express my opinions at work or protest. I would be fired and so would you. An athlete is nothing but an entertainer like the clown at the circus.

Comment

Working...
                                X