• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been a cool thread.

Comment

I want one!

Comment

Thanks everyone! Will be glad when it's complete and I can free up some more time! My wife has been a trooper watching 3 kids over the last 6 months without me. I left one managing job last week in good terms and focused on 1 now. Sad leaving the other as it has been my main job the last 3-4 yrs however time and distance was taking me away from family. When this is done I will be living my dream managing a ranch next door and gain my family back with lots of time! I can't wait!!!!

Comment

Everything looking great!!!

Comment

I'm extremely impressed with your talent, skill, focus and your work ethic.

Comment

I really wish you were my Brother in Law!

Comment

Life! Live it. And soak it up!

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                  Thanks everyone! Will be glad when it's complete and I can free up some more time! My wife has been a trooper watching 3 kids over the last 6 months without me. I left one managing job last week in good terms and focused on 1 now. Sad leaving the other as it has been my main job the last 3-4 yrs however time and distance was taking me away from family. When this is done I will be living my dream managing a ranch next door and gain my family back with lots of time! I can't wait!!!!
                  That is awesome, good for you man!

Comment

Good stuff!!!!

Are they on city water or do they have a well dug somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                      Good stuff!!!!

Are they on city water or do they have a well dug somewhere?
                      Local water corporation. A well here would run $22k-$25k!

Comment

Tape and bed guy bailed on me. Said he was too busy with other jobs and couldnt find the time to do it. Really wanted this thing taped and textured by next Tuesday so I could make the finishing touches. A/C bids were a little rough as well! Not a productive week.

Comment

Very nice work. Enjoying the pics.

Comment

Looks like a productive week this week! Tape/Texture guy showed up this morning. Other than that and A/C that is all I am hiring out to have done. By the end of next weekend I hope to have Texture done and floors complete. Next week put the finishing touches on all interior.

I made some changes over the wknd. All interior doors except laundry and master bedroom were changed to 24". Allows for more wall space in bedrooms. Really coming together and hope to be moving everyone week before Christmas or sooner.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Heck yeah, looking good

Comment

Im am constantly in awe when i see these progress pictures! Are you in construction or custom home builder by trade?

Comment

Working...
                                X