• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
    He still screwed it up though...

The riser is on the wrong side still
    HAHA! I thought the exact same thing!!!

Comment

Uh-ohhh!! If you hunt with it this eve, and kill something with it this eve... You’re gonna start taking it instead of the Widder, then, like I told ya before... Scott, the president of Rules and Regs for the Black Widow Owners Society, will for sure have your ownership privileges revoked, probably a hefty fine, and possibly jail time! Just somethin to keep in mind... Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by spidermonkey View Post
        Uh-ohhh!! If you hunt with it this eve, and kill something with it this eve... You’re gonna start taking it instead of the Widder, then, like I told ya before... Scott, the president of Rules and Regs for the Black Widow Owners Society, will for sure have your ownership privileges revoked, probably a hefty fine, and possibly jail time! Just somethin to keep in mind... Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty
        LOL!! If I kill something I ain't telling Scott.

Comment

Yeah, but he's been known to lurk round these parts...

Comment

Beautiful recurve bow

Comment

I've hunted this bow once, but still been using my Widow for the most part until I learn all the ends and outs of this one....but I'll say this. I like this bow more every time I shoot it!!

Comment

New Bow

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                I've hunted this bow once, but still been using my Widow for the most part until I learn all the ends and outs of this one....but I'll say this. I like this bow more every time I shoot it!!

It’s a longbow!!! Way sexier than that clunky old recurve!!! [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Handsome bow. Good luck!

Comment

Good Looking bow Ryan...and thank you for steering me to this site. The rest is on the correct side. Us lefties are in our right mind.

Comment

Beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitman View Post
                        Good Looking bow Ryan...and thank you for steering me to this site. The rest is on the correct side. Us lefties are in our right mind.
                        Yes sir!! And welcome!!

Comment

Sweet, congrats!

Comment

Working...
                          X