Public Hunting Draw Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    Send me some good vibes, please! There's only one tag that interest me.

[ATTACH]525121[/ATTACH]
    Chad it looks like you put the wrong address for TPWD.

Just kidding

Comment

How was it at Pedernales? I've put in for that hunt a couple times but never drawn.

Comment

16 applications, a check for $86 and a phone call to TP&W to confirm that all were received. Check was cashed a day or 2 ago. Now we wait!!!

In the meantime, waterfowl lease is paid in full. MLD hunt is scheduled for Oct 11 thru 13.

Hunting season 2013....here we come!!

P.S. been drawn several times before. Nothing more strange than shooting deer from a picnic table!

Comment

All mine mailed today. Hope I get drawn. It's been a while. Last time drawn was in 09. In fact I looked at past apps as I keep track and I have applied for 81 hunts over the years and only drawn on 4 hunts between adult and youth. Jealous of you guys getting drawn every year. Hopefully luck changes. These public hunts only hunts I get to do so really hope I have better luck

Comment

how soon after August 8th do they do the draw?

Comment

I mailed my 10 off today along with my check can't forget that, forgot to put the c note on there but fingers crossed none the less. I drive a truck and had a load from dallas to san antonio this morning thought about seeing if I could drop off my gator in person since it had to be in by 5 today but next year its worth a submission just for kicks, archery gator yes sir sign me up.

Comment

Got mine mailed off last week, can't remember exact number, but the check was made out for $102. They sure don't waste time cashing the check.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonH View Post
                  Got mine mailed off last week, can't remember exact number, but the check was made out for $102. They sure don't waste time cashing the check.
                  That's cause if yo check done clear, you are pulled out of the drawing.....

Comment

I actually have a few more aps that aren't due until October that I need to send in. The Big Horn, Oryx, and Gemsbock hunts are no-brainers (only one location) but I'm still trying to decide what to do for the feral hog and spring turkey hunts. And then, of course, I have to do some of the Big Time hunts (Grand Slam, Buck Bonanza, etc...) so I'll end up over a $100 once everything is said and done. Glad that the Big Time hunts can be done online.

Comment

Mailed my in today first time doing it I'm trying for 6 different categories. Any key care to explain how to go about it if I am lucky enough to win? Just wann be prepared

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        Send me some good vibes, please! There's only one tag that interest me.

[ATTACH]525121[/ATTACH]

Only one tag interests you!?!?!? Haha they allllll interest me. Sent mine in today. Good luck to all!
                        Last edited by JustinJ; 08-01-2013, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Ok, so after tpwd cashes my check I can call and make sure I'm entered in all my categories ? And I saw earlier in a post do they let you know either way win or stay home by postcard ? When do yall think yhey draw for the stuff that had to be in on 8-8

Comment

Last year it took them longer it seemed. Maybe that was just on the gun hunts but I recall they didn't get it out on the phone system for nearly two weeks. I think the archery hunts were posted faster.

Comment

Ben and I are signed up for 7 different categories. We have been drawing together for the last 5 years and have not been selected for a single hunt. Maybe this is the year.

Comment

Figured out last night that I applied for (including youth hunts) 20 hunts. I really want my kids to get a youth hunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X