Swimming pool contractor suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swimming pool contractor suggestions?

Anyone around conroe/woodlands area that has had a good experience with a pool builder? We want somewhere around a 16x25’ pool. Maybe 6-7’ deep. Estimating costs? Any help would be appreciated.

Stonewall Pools

Comment

We haven't built yet (just in the design stage), but I have been very impressed with Platinum Pools so far. Responsive, professional, and good reviews. We're gonna wait for the slower season (fall/winter) to build our pool, but I will let you know how the experience goes.

Comment

Thanks guys. We’re about to start the process and hopefully break ground maybe December.

Comment

PM Swampa as Coby can help you out

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Check with Northside Pools. There's tons of options out there, but I can guarantee Nathan (the owner) will shoot you straight, do a great job quickly and stand behind their work.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                PM Swampa as Coby can help you out
                I did a search on here before posting and seen his DIY thread. Thought about PMing him to ask if he was interested cause his turned out great. Lol.

And thanks guys for the continued suggestions.

Comment

We built a pool and extended our patio in 2016. We had 4 reputable pool builders bid on the project and they we're all high.

A co-worker/buddy recommended a smaller contractor...Texas Construction Plus. Leo is the owner.

Leo bid the project at exactly half of the highest bid and considerably better than all other. The whole project went very well and we are very please with our backyard.

Next time you're in Katy, you're welcome to stop and have a look. The beers are cheap.

Texas Construction Plus is the company you can count on to build the perfect product for you. Our top goal is customer satisfaction.

Comment

We just finished our pool with Austin Custom Pools. He is out of Kingwood but does pools al over the Houston area. We had multiple bids and he was right in the middle of them all, but he was the most responsive to questions in the planning process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like that decking Ducks...is that travertine?

Comment

Chris is the owner. He'll maintain the pool afterwards also.

832-642-5372

Comment

Stonewall pools.

Heath Mcmurray
                          *832 nine six nine 38 two 7

Comment

Originally posted by Honker View Post
                            I like that decking Ducks...is that travertine?
                            Concrete Pavers, looks like the same ones we have on our deck and patio area. If so, they are made by Belgard.

We were going to extend them all the way around the pool we were going to have built and then our home flooded from Harvey and that project got put on hold.

Pavers look great, are not slick, and will last a long time. They aren't cheap but worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by scotth89 View Post
                              Stonewall pools.

Heath Mcmurray
                              *832 nine six nine 38 two 7
                              I didn’t know heath did pools. I’ll call him. I went to HS with his younger brother Jeremy. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X