Brave Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brave Man

This crew removed 60 rattlesnakes from under a Mobile Home up around Wichita Falls.

Nathan and I remove 60 Rattlesnakes from under a house south of Wichita Falls, TX. The rattlesnakes were denned up under a tarp that was placed beneath the h...

Braver than I am....

Brave is not the word I would use

Comment

I wont even open that link. That mobile home definitely has snakes IN IT!!!! Burn it down!!

Comment

Wow, I would be moving

Comment

What got me was one of the guys said "yea we'll relocate them"!!!! Yea, I'd relocate them alright. Uh-huh...

Comment

there were some bigguns' in there! Looks like they wisely picked a cold day...

Comment

It's not as bad as you'd think. I just don't like crawling under a house that has a bunch of insulation on the ground and other junk they can hide under. The last house I went under I almost crawled over a baby rattlesnake.

Maybe it is as bad as you'd think. Guess it just depends how bad you hate snakes or how claustrophobic you are.

Comment

Ohh He!! no

Comment

I can’t even think of how much money someone would have to offer me to even consider doing that job.

Comment

Originally posted by Dixiehunter View Post
                    I can’t even think of how much money someone would have to offer me to even consider doing that job.
                    I don’t know if there is enough.

Comment

I have a ranch house not too far from there, it has a den under it, no telling how many snakes we have killed in the yard over the years, and about 5 of them inside the house, may have to give these guys a call, they have ice water in their veins, or moonshine.

Comment

Burn that son of a gun down!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh my

Comment

what tha

Comment

No thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X