Anyone been to these resorts? Palladium Resortsin Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone been to these resorts? Palladium Resortsin Mexico

We won a trip thru TX Roadhouse(their 20 yr anniversary) for 4 days at one of these resorts. The Palladium Hotel Group is the company, and there are 4 resorts in Mexico,
    Grand Palladium Colonial Resort and Spa
    Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort and Spa
    Grand Palladium White Sand Resort and SPa
    TRS Yucatan Hotel

We meet with the travel agent this evening to see where we will actually stay, if we get to choose. I just know it's all free, airfare, and all inclusive!
    I'm doing some looking online now to see what each place has to offer.
    If anyone has been please give me some details, how far from airport, did ya feel safe(all the crazy stuff going on now), what's there to do, etc?
    Thanks

They could keep their free trip that country. I have no desire to go to Mexico free or not.

RD

Comment

Congrats! Bump for some useful comments

Comment

Anyone? It looks to be a fairly new place

Comment

Never heard of them, but we love going to Cancun. Dont let anyone talk you out of traveling, anywhere. Guess howmany people are murdered every day in the USA?
          You ever watch the evening news in Dallas, Houston or San Antonio?
          It's a dangerous world, learn how to protect yourself and not be a victim and you'll be fine.

Hope it turns out to actually be a free trip and not a sales/gotcha/timeshare thing.

Comment

I have not been but would not hesitate to go.

Comment

Heck ya. Congrats. Never been to those resorts but plenty of others. Good times

Comment

Working...
              X