252 inch giant found dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

252 inch giant found dead?

A friend of mine sent me this pic. Anybody heard anything about it? Just going off of what he told me, so don't know any specifics.
    Attached Files

That must be from last year. No leaves on the trees so has to be a winter picture.

Comment

Well what did he tell you?

Comment

What a toad...

Comment

Unless that deer has a hole in his right antler (your left, when looking at the pic) that is just photoshop and a fairly bad one. You can see the dudes hand through the antler

Comment

That looks familiar, seems like it was circulating around last year with the same found dead story.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              Unless that deer has a hole in his right antler (your left, when looking at the pic) that is just photoshop and a fairly bad one. You can see the dudes hand through the antler
              Looks like another antler in front of his hand to me.

Comment

Pretty sure thats another beam coming off the main beam. Theres one on the other side too.

Comment

couple years old

Comment

That looks like he is holding the main beam and there is a tine coming off the brow.

My guess is that is somewhere in deep east Texas. Probably Trinity River bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                      That must be from last year. No leaves on the trees so has to be a winter picture.
                      Your probably right! Could of been 10 years ago. Never no these days. I forgot to say it was found in Ohio.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Full story

Comment

good story

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                              A friend of mine sent me this pic. Anybody heard anything about it? Just going off of what he told me, so don't know any specifics.

Found in rice field in Beaumont.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X