No announcement yet.

Collin County TBOT This May 31-June 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Brandon. Sorry you can't make it.

Matt

Comment

can't make this one. helping my son and daughter in law move into their new house.

Comment

Looks like I'll be working. Y'all have fun!

Comment

I was there at 0800 this morning for my very first shoot. I think I have a new hobby, that was fun. We shot 2 rounds, open and wood. Only lost one arrow(an exspensive one) and broke one cedar. The humidity was a killer but definately gonna do it more. I have alot to work on, ha ha. Bisch, I forgot to ask if you were there and I shot with Steve, maybe next time.

Anyone going tomorrow? I am off and might go again.

Comment

good shoot, had a blast, hunter had a great time and shot with greg and his grandson hunter, was fun haveing 2 young hunters in the group

Comment

Thanks everyone!!! My daughter and I had a blast. I'm Betting she'll be sleeping tonight with her medal.

Thanks again!!!

Comment

Thanks to everyone who came out. We had about 125 cards turned in from what I am hearing. I hope everyone had a good time and enjoyed the course.

Unfortunately, I could not be there, but it just was not meant to be, I guess.

Wayne

Comment

I was there Medic 151, but did not arrive till 9, so you were probably out on the course.

Sorry I missed ya, and you too Wayne!

Bisch

Comment

I hate I missed seeing a lot of you guys. My wife has been in the hospital for over a week and I came out and shot early and left. I was gone by 9:30 Sat and did not get to come back on Sunday.
                    These thing happen when you get old.

Wayne

Comment

Prayers up for your wife, Wayne!

Bisch

Comment

Hope your lady recovers soon.

Comment

Good shoot,I shot Sat.Thanks to everyone that had a hand in putting it together,hope your Wife gets to feeling better

Comment

Had a great time shooting liked the new set up the family enjoyed it as well hope to see you all at timber creek on June 21-22

Comment

Working...
                            X