Auto refinance rates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto refinance rates

Anyone in Banking of know of anyplace that has Sub 3.5% refi auto loans right now. Looking to refi on my truck, I took the Ford Credit to get the extra $1k off the top. I looked into a couple of places, but they was around 4%. I know i Have a 790 credit score because I was going to refi through a local bank and they ended up pissing me off because it was not the rate that they oringinlly told me.

I usually check on bankrate.com to check for the best rates on savings but they also track loan rates.

Compare auto loan rates. See rates for new and used car loans and find auto loan refinance rates from lenders.

Comment

I am not in the finance business but I hear a lot of folks refer to ResourceOne CU for auto loans at good rates.

Comment

They are on the rise. Randolph brooks federal credit union normally is one of the lowest.

Comment

I always hear radio commercials that EECU will beat your rate by 2% with good credit

Comment

Find a good credit union!!

Comment

I just did this on Monday through www.TDECU.org

I got 3.49% for 60 months and an extra 0.25% off of that for signing up for auto pay so ended up at 3.24%.

I did the same thing as you, took the extra money for going thru GM Financial.

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
                I just did this on Monday through www.TDECU.org

I got 3.49% for 60 months and an extra 0.25% off of that for signing up for auto pay so ended up at 3.24%.

I did the same thing as you, took the extra money for going thru GM Financial.
                Look up Credit Union of Texas. I saw them have a 1.99% rate.

Comment

Originally posted by MLank View Post
                  I just called them, the 1.99% was still good but 2 years max. But the person I did talked to said he should be able to beat 3.5% for a 60 or 72 month

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
                    Find a good credit union!!
                    I have one, but I guess they are not good enough with the rising rates

Comment

Originally posted by MLank View Post
                      thank you!!! 3.19% 66 month and No interest for the first 3 months

Comment

2.68 texans credit union 72 months on my 250. 1.99 on my caddy and polaris at city credit union.

Comment

All offer 3 months no payments

Comment

Navy Federal or Penn Fed

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
                              2.68 texans credit union 72 months on my 250. 1.99 on my caddy and polaris at city credit union.
                              when was this, the last 2 months they have gone up...

Comment

Working...
                              X