Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow - to give up that lead at that time ... Craziness

Comment

Crappy defense and horrible goal keeping cost Argentina this game. Crap crap crap.

Comment

Messi is great but the talent on Argentina is no where near the same as what he plays with on his club/team. Other great players will suffer the same faith as the tournament moves forward... Great team work can and will continue to produce succes over awesome individual talent.

Comment

You’d think with all the talk about the US immigration problem we wouldn’t suck

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
            Crappy defense and horrible goal keeping cost Argentina this game. Crap crap crap.
            They gave up a PK early which is what truly made the difference. Dumb mistake by the defense

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
              They gave up a PK early which is what truly made the difference. Dumb mistake by the defense
              That was an incredible run !

Comment

I'm really looking forward to Portugal/Uruguay here in a minute

Comment

Great early game, but I think Portugal and Uruguay is going to be a heck of a defensive battle. I could see it coming down to kicks. We’re pulling for the Portuguese here.

Messi didn’t look too hot, but man the rest of the team looked terrible outside of the Portugal game. As others have pointed out, lots of fundamental mistakes were made.

Comment

Portugal has had their opportunities early, but Uruguay made it count. That was a hell of a play

Comment

France looked great today, they are exciting to watch. I hate to see Messi go but Argentinas coachIng and defense are terrible. Uruguay is dangerous with their defense and Cavani and Suarez scoring goals, I hope they move on

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                        Allowing 3 goals in 12 minutes was the true mistake. Inability to clear long centering passes, and complete whiffs by the goalie.

Now I can root for Spain I guess.

Comment

Cavani just scored another. That's two awesome goas for him today.

Comment

If I wanted to watch dudes run around, getting all hot and bothered all while not scoring, I’d just take my buddies to the bar!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              If I wanted to watch dudes run around, getting all hot and bothered all while not scoring, I’d just take my buddies to the bar!
                              Lol

Comment

Suarez is my least favorite player EVER

Comment

Working...
                                X