Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arm your selves men

A news reporter Tweeted
    "“There is nothing more terrifying than hearing multiple people get shot while you’re under your desk and then hear the gunman reload,” Mr. Davis wrote.

I can't decide whether to feel sorry for this man are not.

As a man I feel a responsibility to defend and protect those around me. I know fighting a man armed with a shotgun, when you only have a handgun is poor odds at best but hiding under a desk while he reloads ?

Arm your selves men. The world is full of evil people who dream of doing harm to the weak, don't be weak.

Their are 4 good men in my office building. Each has a gun on his belt, a handgun in his desk and a long gun leaning in the corner.
    I had a salesman ask what in the world we were afraid of..... I said not a dam thing
    Click image for larger version

Name:	gun.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	117.3 KB
ID:	25149556

amen.

Comment

I have some mixed feelings on this quote that has been all over the place since this tragedy took place but what it boils down to, at least for me, is I know what I will be doing should I ever be in that position. I wont be praying under a desk hoping he doesnt come my way.

Comment

Yes sir.

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
          I have some mixed feelings on this quote that has been all over the place since this tragedy took place but what it boils down to, at least for me, is I know what I will be doing should I ever be in that position. I wont be praying under a desk hoping he doesnt come my way.
          Yep.

Comment

AMEN Brother

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
              I also agree. My employer will not allow visible weapons or long guns on campus, but I have my belt gun and an extra magazine. I will not become a victim.

Comment

I wish I had the option to carry at work.....hail, some locations I can't even keep one in my truck.

Comment

I agree with you, Buff. If you aren't shooting, you better be reloading. If he is reloading, you better be shooting.

Comment

Agree!!!!!!!

Comment

Yes Sir!

Comment

Órale

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                          I wish I had the option to carry at work.....hail, some locations I can't even keep one in my truck.
                          Word.

Frowned upon in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                            What do you do for work? The state passed a law that employers can't keep their employees from carrying in their vehicle to work, except in a few circumstances like at a refinery. Unless you work in one of the places listed, it doesn't matter what your employer thinks about a gun in your truck.

Comment

Originally posted by NoFence View Post
                              What do you do for work? The state passed a law that employers can't keep their employees from carrying in their vehicle to work, except in a few circumstances like at a refinery. Unless you work in one of the places listed, it doesn't matter what your employer thinks about a gun in your truck.
                              Won't do you much good in the truck.

Comment

Working...
                              X