Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Huntsman27 View Post
    Is your wife particularly good friends with the girlfriend? If not you gotta wonder why she would tell your wife this before you buddy. If they are good friends your wife needs to tell her to tell your buddy
    Their not friends .

Comment

I would’ve told him before I posted on TBH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
        What difference will it make? She’s either pregnant or she’s not. You gunna give him a heads up so he can run?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        LOL - - This.......
        Let it lie - then lie...............

Comment

No need to tell him. Two adults need to figure what is best for themselves. This is about a human life, pretty serious stuff, imo.

Bragging rights etc need to be left for the kids that get pregnant etc. Lots of jokes can be made but no jokes when it involves a possible baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie PhD View Post
            Ask him if he had a happy Father’s Day.....
            Winner!

Comment

Viva Mexico

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Grulla View Post
                Got a buddy who is “dating” chick if you know what I mean . They do spend a lot of time together anyway my wife and I were with them this weekend in New Braunfels at a concert and the girl told my wife she might be preagnant she’s not 100% .

Question and advice I need is do I tell him ASAP or let it be ? He’s my best friend I’ve known him his whole life .
                At first I was like whoa!!! But then I was like huh? Now I'm like no, he's not dating her. He is sleeping with her. I'm like is she hot?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  At first I was like whoa!!! But then I was like huh? Now I'm like no, he's not dating her. He is sleeping with her. I'm like is she hot?
                  She aight

Comment

As him if wraps that rascal. Every time.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                      Best friend....? My boy would have known that night. Bros before hos has always been the rule
                      Beat me to the statement. Friends for life vs some chick he's been "dating"... easy choice in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

Did Pushbutton2 hack this account?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

IMO, It is between them and you shouldn't be involved other then to congratulate or offer support. I know I would have been ****** if I found out from anyone other then my wife/girlfriend, whatever. That's a special moment for them.

Comment

Wow, you can't say p!$$ed on this forum?

Comment

Sounds like the kid has some cards stacked against him already.

Dang Chew.... judgmental much?

Yep. Pretty much.

Comment

There is a good reason why the divorce rate is more than 50%
                                I'd hate to be in his pickle. Whether he finds out now or later....he is screwed

Comment

Working...
                                X