• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder what he had on the Clinton's?

Comment

Ban guns, er- ropes and belts.

Comment

He was a strange BIRD..But I always enjoyed watching..He will be missed by Many and ME!

Comment

stay away from antidepressants and anxiety meds. nearly every one of the people committing suicide is on them. not to mention the shooting episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post
            Sad. I was at a Vetnamese restaurant on Wednesday night that had been on Anthony's show a few years ago. The owner of the restaurant told us Anthony was planning a new show at his restaurant in the future and he would let us know so we could be there when it was filmed.
            off topic/which one?

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick35 View Post
              stay away from antidepressants and anxiety meds. nearly every one of the people committing suicide is on them. not to mention the shooting episodes.
              They had problems before getting on the meds that's why they are on them.

Comment

Man, that sucks. It is astonishing that people can live their lives so outwardly while dealing with those demons.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  Wasn't a fan of him interjecting politics as of recent in to the shows but overall his writing and narration for his shows was excellent. Probably has experienced the entire world in terms of food, drink and culture. Maybe he had just seen it all and there was nothing left for him to want to stay.
                  X2 He was one of my favorites when it came to narrating shows! If you havn't watched mind of chef check it out!

Comment

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
                    off topic/which one?
                    Crawfish and Noodle on Bellaire in Houston.

Comment

I liked how his shows evolved from being more about cultures and less about food, and that is coming from a "foodie". I learned a lot about other cultures around the world from his shows. I thought his recent show on Virginia was great.

Comment

Weird cat for sure. They said he was a cocaine and heroine addict, probably had something to do with it.

Comment

man I loved his shows. Food and travel(and not touristy travel but really getting a view into the lives and cultures of the people). 2 of my favorite things.

Comment

Rip,

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick35 View Post
                              No offense but this is the most ignorant misinformed piece of disinformation that could be given on the subject of treating neurosis. You are extremely negligent in even saying this.

Comment

Hell of a storyteller!

Comment

Working...
                                X