Blackbuck price? Again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackbuck price? Again!

My original got whacked. Im not selling a hunt, I’m interested in hunting a blackbuck, along with a friend that had an offer, friend of a friends place. Asking if $1250 was a fair price for a blackbuck 18-20 inches. I noticed there were a few responses after I asked if $1250 was a fair price, never got around to read all of it and all the sudden it’s gone. So, asking again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cheapest I ever heard of. If you don't want to go I will LOL

Comment

Yes.

ThTs cheaper then live sell I believe

Comment

not even close, 3k range

Comment

That’s the cheapest price I’ve ever seen by at least $500.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

I posted the same thing in your original thread, but most places will have kill fees in the $1750-$2500 range. Then usually tack on a little extra for lodging.

Comment

I posted if he was offering you this deal to jump on it. If it was me selling the hunt I wouldn't go less than $1750.

There was a lot of interest and people wanting your friends info. Lol...

Comment

I paid $2500 I think for this one...I would do it again.

Comment

That's a great price

Comment

I think it’s a dang good deal, I’m gonna set a hunt up. Sounds like we have to bring our own food and cook but everything else is provided.

Comment

Awesome price I paid 950 for both of mine back in 2004-2005 only got that price because I got a deal for killing a few other animals but they usually run anywhere from 1500 - 2200 most places!

Comment

$1250 is fair for a 18-20in bb. I know of two separate guys that charge $1250 for a BB. I think anymore than that and your paying for a "high class" experience.

Comment

Love sale on a 18in blackbuck is around that price. I would not consider $1,250 a fair price it would be more like a smoking price. $2,000ish is the range for most blackbuck hunts. Blackbucks are tough as they eat their value in one years time. A broken horn hunt can be done at that price I’m sure if you shopped. I’ve killed 4 blackbucks and bought many over the past 12 months, none were $1,250.

Comment

Originally posted by BLee15 View Post
                              $1250 is fair for a 18-20in bb. I know of two separate guys that charge $1250 for a BB. I think anymore than that and your paying for a "high class" experience.
                              This....I know of one landowner wanting 1K for any BB on the property and another that's $1500, no frills hunt. Both of these are breeding populations, not stock and shoot places. That factors into the price big time with the 2-3K places plus wanting to squeeze every penny out of you

Comment

Working...
                              X