No announcement yet.

Ford guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s pretty strange. Sometimes I like to lock the keys in my truck when I go for a run and then use the keypad to unlock it. Well my wife’s new explorer thinks it’s amarter than me and won’t let the dang thing lock with the keys in it.

It’s pretty annoying but completely unrelated to your problem. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by clintb View Post
      My f250 does funny stuff sometimes as did my dodge when the battery is weak. I believe my f150 did as well. F250 the wipers will come on and then off at start up. Dodge flickered the lights. F150 cargo light would just come on when parked. Anyhow, when I changed batteries to new fresh all symptoms would stop. Not saying this is your problem but might be worth the look before spending a load of money.

Clint, I believe this post goes in the ghost stories/paranormal stuff thread....[emoji12]

Comment

2010 Nissan Titan, Sometimes I will go out to the garage in the morning and the windows will be open and doors locked. I know I didn't leave them that way.! Electronic miracle?

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
          Clint, I believe this post goes in the ghost stories/paranormal stuff thread....[emoji12]
          Lol 👍

Comment

Originally posted by bw96 View Post
            my ram rolls it's own window down if it's hot lol.

Sent from my samsung-sm-g891a using tapatalk
            lol

Comment

Working...
            X