X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hchntr View Post
    Pics??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Here's a thread where I did the AC to new refrigerant.

Comment

Abort mission.

Comment

Originally posted by doublearrow View Post
        Here's a thread where I did the AC to new refrigerant.

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=397888

Thanks!
        That is a good looking truck. I’d love to find one for my son...

Comment

I wouldn't go more than $5500 or so on it.

Comment

That's high for this area unless it's super clean inside and out.. i don't mean clean for an old truck I mean clean as in redone and not beat up since then maybe last 10 years or so including interior. Much shorter time frame if a daily.Does he want a swb or just an old square body?

If just a square body you can get a let dirt cheap in pretty good condition if it's 2wd. They are moving up in price especially swb
            Last edited by SCREAMINREELS; 01-24-2018, 07:16 PM.

Comment

I'm going to see if I can talk him down to 5000-5500. He really likes the old square body trucks. I'm sure he wouldn't care if it's short or long bed, nut I know the short beds are more desirable and less common.

Comment

I have a square body and I am a fan of the old school, short beds aren't too hard to find truck is over priced as was said before they are gaining in popularity again I am a member of several square body groups and I think you can do better than that. I would check the lower front fenders for rust, the rocker panels and wheel wells. and floor just look under the truck. the pics show it was a factory A/C truck looks like it is missing a few parts.

Comment

Those are bringing a premium now days (square body). Just look on Craig’s list for a bit and you will see that is the going rate it seems. Fully restored is bringing crazy money.

Comment

Id buy 10 of these over that old chevy. http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=679897

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                      Id buy 10 of these over that old chevy. http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=679897
                      I have been looking at Toyotas for him also. They are all out of our budget though.

Comment

To high and its been lowered. That kills it for sure at least to me.

Comment

No AC is a big deal to most. That is a big knock in trying to get rid of any vehicle down here. Dont see many going that high with no AC. Any self Mods would also take the value down as well.

Comment

Comment

I wouldnt pay 4-5 for it either man....
                              seriously... you can find better for the money.. something ..less altered.

Comment

Originally posted by TKC View Post
                                Those are bringing a premium now days (square body). Just look on Craig’s list for a bit and you will see that is the going rate it seems. Fully restored is bringing crazy money.
                                What they're asking and what they're getting may be 2 different stories! And as an old hot rodder, you seldom get what you've got in it if you "restore" an old vehicle.

Comment

Working...
                                X