• Show
Clear All

Man you got some balls!

Comment

Gotta try it. Wind helping for Once.

Comment

that took some brass man. you almost beat the spear outta the brush

Comment

Awesome! Give my kudos to the cameraman, too!
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

awesome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              Awesome! Give my kudos to the cameraman, too!
              I tell him everytime someone says something about him. We are ready to start going again soon and will hopefully get some bigger hogs this year. The biggest problem that we have is getting them to come out in the daytime. We have started leaving at dark because we can't make a good video unless it is daylight and who wants to spear a hog without a good video of it? Thanks for the comments they keep Rick motivated and he is excited about filming again this year.

Comment

good job...

a little extreme for me. I think I would have spilt my beer doing all that!

but I am not against it at all!!! good job!

Comment

can someone capture some screen shots from the vid, and post em up on this thread??

Comment

When you jumped out of the trees and the music started I almost crapped my pants. That was nuts. Nice work

Comment

Love it...adding it to my to-do list.

Comment

what you think about this one?
                        Knives, multi-tools, packs and gear designed to meet the most rigorous requirements for professional use, outdoor adventures, or daily carry.

Comment

Awesome!

I think the hog would just giggle if I tried that ! Great video.

Comment

BA & hardcore!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by willamwalden View Post
                              what you think about this one?
                              http://sogknives.com/store/FS-01.html
                              In my limited spear hunting experience this is the best spear design I've seen for throwing except it is too light. It has those hooks on the end and for the way spear hunting seems to happen for me I try to get it deep enough to stick in anywhere then run it down. I will be talking to a guy who has made me some spear heads and show him this picture and say this is what I want just at about 4 lbs. I break plenty of broom sticks sweeping and I know they wouldn't hold up to what happens trying to kill a hog. The handle I use is off of an old manure fork handle (about like a hoe handle) I really think a broomstick that screws in would break real quick. But an awesome design for throwing and sticking in and running down.

If I wanted to try to throw it and let it run off then I would use something like a typical African tear drop shaped spear that would slide in and fall out to facilitate bleeding.

Comment

Thats awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X