New strings???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New strings???

How often should strings be replaced? Every so many years or only when signs of wear of some kind ?

Thanks guys...

I do mine every two seasons.

Comment

Some people do yearly, some every other year. Depends on how much you shoot and overall wear and tear.

Comment

I just replaced mine I shoot as much as I can because it helps my shoulder not hurt as much. I bought my 13 elite hunter at the end of November.

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

Comment

every 3 seasons for me. i dont shoot enough to justify new strings every season, or even every other.

Comment

Originally posted by clayg08 View Post
            Some people do yearly, some every other year. Depends on how much you shoot and overall wear and tear.
            This... Plus you have to consider, the strings will stretch somewhat just sitting in the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
              This... Plus you have to consider, the strings will stretch somewhat just sitting in the case.
              I didn't consider that. I guess I need to get mine checked. Thanks for the info.

Comment

I replace mine yearly.

Comment

I change mine every march-feb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Comment

What about steel strings? That's what my Black Bear uses and I am hearing that I should start saving now for when they break. Any chance someone here knows where to get a replacement string for this?

Comment

Working...
                    X