Live hunt Leon Co

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Csmith52779 View Post
    I bees live runnin camera for my cousin. Still tryin for his first bow kill. Got a tbh'er here on the property with his new ar. They know where all my soured corn is so I hope we KAP tonight!!
    Good luck! Waiting on pics.

Comment

Awesome!!

Comment

Just got back in cell service he is going to post the pic on this thread. Good eater 70-80 # sow. Had a tumor looking thing on her tit I think snake bite? When he post pic tell me what you think...

Comment

Here's the LDP. Perfect 48 yard shot through the heart with my new 6.8SPC AR rifle. I will be taking the bow out tomorrow, but wanted to try the new rifle tonight.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1366437633506.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	24192491

Comment

Originally posted by Kokanee View Post
            That didn't take long.
            Yeah they showed up before it was even full dark. She's in the cooler on ice, and I see some hickory smoke in her future.

Comment

Here's another pic, that shows the tumor or growth on her belly. It came off with the hide, so I think Colton is right about it being a snake bite.

Needless to say, we did NOT do am amateur redneck biopsy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1366441389554.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	24192492

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

nice and congrats

Comment

Nice!

Comment

sweet!!!

Comment

We back out tonight, and I took my bow, and although saw a few hogs working their way towards us, they either winded us or something else spooked them. They did a 180 and headed back into the woods. We sat for a couple more hours, didn't see anything else, so we called it a night.

It was still a very enjoyable weekend hunting with a TBH brother, and a great weekend spent in beautiful Leon County.

Comment

Working...
                        X