Scratch off tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
    $150 off of a $20 ticket. Here's a story for y'all. I got tired of losing so I decided not to buy a ticket one evening because I didn't feel like throwing $20 away. The guy in line behind me bought one though....he won $75,000. If that doesn't make you want to punch yourself in the nuts I don't know what will.
    When I was driving a beer truck I would buy a few weekly grand scratchers here and there. My last stop for the day I bought 8 weekly grands, leaving 4-5 on the role. A freaking homeless guy walked in and bought the last of those and hit the weekly grand........all i could do was laugh cause I was going to buy them all but needed some beer money for the night.

Comment

My biggest win is $500
      A couple months ago won $100 then $250 a couple days later on the willly wonka ticket. Haven't played since. Use to play daily now I only get one maybe once a month.

Comment

ive never won more than $50. but I have bought tickets that were winners for others. I bought 4 scratch offs one new years nite. one for my wife and I and 2 for another couple. everyone won but me! Wife won $50, the other 2 won $100 each! I also bought a lady at work 5 $1 tickets for xmas one year. She won $2. she traded them in for 2 more tickets and won $1000!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          $2 and that was 8 years ago. I don't play it......waste of my cash.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
          Pretty much my opinion also.

Comment

My sons football coach won $2.5 million on a scratch off a few months ago. I ran into him a while back in a convenient store. He was buying more tickets. His exact words to me was,"These things are legit!!!"

Comment

I won about $50 once in college!! We had a little misunderstanding and had to do community service! I was about to poke a stack of tickets with my trash stick when I saw they were rubber banded together so I picked em up and they were a stack of small winners!! Finished our community service, cashed em in, and bought 3 cases of beer on some poor sap who's tickets blew out the window into the roadside ditch!![emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

All I know is I've lost more than I've won and yet I still buy them lol, my highest winning was probably $10 or $20

Comment

$200 on a 5 dollar ticket. other than that about $5 dollar max....

Comment

Originally posted by tmstuk View Post
                    My sons football coach won $2.5 million on a scratch off a few months ago. I ran into him a while back in a convenient store. He was buying more tickets. His exact words to me was,"These things are legit!!!"
                    My money says he will blow it all in a few years......

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                      I won about $50 once in college!! We had a little misunderstanding and had to do community service! I was about to poke a stack of tickets with my trash stick when I saw they were rubber banded together so I picked em up and they were a stack of small winners!! Finished our community service, cashed em in, and bought 3 cases of beer on some poor sap who's tickets blew out the window into the roadside ditch!![emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Those were mine.
                      Prepare for more community service, thief!!!

Comment

$1200.00 on a scratch-off.. 17 years ago, haven't played a handful of times since

Comment

$500 a couple years ago. I've won $50 & $100 a few times recently. I typically only buy tickets when I'm near the deer lease for some reason.

Comment

I play the mega million or power ball a couple times a year. If I am going to waste my money on the lottery, I just want my very small chance of winning to really pay off BIG!!!

Comment

I can say I've never bought one. I've been given a few over the years. Seems to be a common Christmas present at secret santa/gift swap work stuff. I've never won enough on them to interest me.

Comment

I win $2-$5 at the most, this way it doesn't throw up red flags for the IRS....

Comment

Working...
                                X