• Show
Clear All

16th it is.

Comment

Moon tower is a cool place but a little far for me

Comment

We could also do Willies in Buda

Comment

Dang if we make it any farther south we'll have to invite the San Antonio peeps as well

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Hunting from the truck this year.....parking at that point.
            lol good choice

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
              I am good with the 16th and Moontower never been there. Birddog maybe we can hook up and ride together. I am in Round Rock.
              Sure! I'm gonna try to get a head start on traffic if my schedule allows.

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
              Moon tower is a cool place but a little far for me
              Man, you said the same thing when we had a gtg at Hanover's in P-ville!!

Comment

June 4th at the yeti store. Me and Rat will be there at 1pm.

Comment

Y'alls idea of a central location is hilarious! I live in WilCo, if we are south of Lady Town Bird Lake River past dark we have to stay in quarantine for 24 hours when we get back in the land of normal.

Next time we do a Taylor/Blackland Mafia GTG I'll be sure and label it as North Austin; that's about the same as calling Manchaca central for an Austin GTG. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LemmeOut View Post
                    Y'alls idea of a central location is hilarious! I live in WilCo, if we are south of Lady Town Bird Lake River past dark we have to stay in quarantine for 24 hours when we get back in the land of normal.

Next time we do a Taylor/Blackland Mafia GTG I'll be sure and label it as North Austin; that's about the same as calling Manchaca central for an Austin GTG. Lol.

Comment

I sense a hint of jealousy in your post as we all know the south side is where it is at. If you live in Wilco you might as well live in Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                        I sense a hint of jealousy in your post as we all know the south side is where it is at. If you live in Wilco you might as well live in Dallas.
                        Me jealous...of South Austin? Heck no. WilCo is the normal place between Austin and southern Oklahoma. And I live in real WilCo, not that west side of Parmer, uppity, wannabe Westlake part. Lol.

Y'all have fun, I'll try and make a Northside gtg y'all have downtown.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

It just kinda snowballed! I'm a South Austin boy at heart, so it was easy for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                            It just kinda snowballed! I'm a South Austin boy at heart, so it was easy for me.
                            Traitor! [emoji23]

Comment

Traitor! [emoji23]

Sorry man, but it's the truff. We need to bring back a good blackland mafia gtg! Texas Beer Co.!

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X